Letter from Keons

Keons,

    My dear Clancy... You only trust me for my words? I have always been the warm and calming presents when you were here in Dema. I gave you freedom that my fellow Bishops would kill you for. How could it only be my words? My actions have given you all the reason to trust me. I've kept you safe; haven't I?

But, you do have to remember my child, I could easily tell the Bishops that You are the one who leads the Banditos, and tell them right where you and your Banditos reside. They would tear down you little fantasy world that you have built for you and your followers. They would bring it down to the ash that it has always been Clancy. Soon after we would all turn your followers against you. They would know that You were always the villain. That You were the one that would feed them false hope. That You were the one to give them back to the city of lies. They will soon despise you, and think we are the heros my dear child.

    Keep up your great work. If you do, I will keep you and your Banditos alive. I will only do that if you keep sending me some of your trusted Banditos and Tyler every time he tires the escape,okay?

From your beloved and trusted Bishop, Keons