Sorrow

It has been exactly vulnerable since the heartbreaking disturbance corresponded. 

Y/n was quiet and remarkably timid. The once bubbly aura around died transmitting a melancholy girl behind. She didn't interact with anyone except Ethan.  She didn't eat, hell, she didn't even step a millimetre out of her room. Her new room of course, after the scene, Ethan had requested her move into his room.

Y/n wasn't the same person anymore, everyone could tell. She seemed so detached and iniquitous. The organization had thought she turned insensitive after the disturbance, they weren't wrong nor were they right. Y/n, the girl who relinquished everything for the boy to just receive repugnance, cried herself to sleep every night since then. 

Tom was an unconventional story. All who witnessed the scene had most likely been sure that he didn't grieve a word he said to her. But they also didn't know why he corrupted out of nowhere especially when they have stuck together for so long. It was odd for him to burst out of nowhere.

Tom himself has put up an appearance that made it seem like he truly hated her. He wouldn't sneak a glimpse at her and when he did, it was not a friendly one. The look was full of disgust, not the one he would usually look at her with. 

She changed.

He changed.

They were both affected. 

They both hated each other to the core, however

both loved each other to death..