Finally

3rd Person POV
And so it began.....
   Midoriya was getting nervous about what was about to happen. Both boys looked at him nervous, so he didn't know what to think. He started to shake. "Midoriya, are you ok?" Todoroki asked him. The said boy just nodded, trying to shake off any bad feeling or thoughts. "This isn't what we planned at all, but here it goes" Bakugou started. "When I met you, I thought you were just happiness it self. You always had hope and looked on the brighter side of life. I was just...... in aw, I guess. You always praised me, even when I was a dipshit. It didn't take me long to realize how much you meant to me" Midoriya stopped shaking, or moving at all at that. He didn't know where it was going but loved what he was hearing. He smiled a bit as Bakugou finished. Todoroki started to speak after Bakugou, "Midoriya, when I first met you, I was closed off because of my past and didn't really have interest in anyone. Then you stepped in. At first, I only thought that everyone was just going stop my success and I hadn't interacted with kids my age at all, so I didn't know how to act around you. But, you were incredibly friendly and passionate that nobody could ignore you. Including me. Eventually I learned how supportive and truly loving you were, as you have made me better as a person. It didn't take me long to realize how much I needed you." As he finished Midoriya heart strings were pulling. The two loves of his life were telling him how much he meant to them. He smiled widely when Todoroki finished, eyes watering ever so slightly. Todoroki and Bakugou had once again looked at each other and back at the smaller boy before them. "And it didn't take us long to realize that we are completely in love with you" they both said in unison. (AN I just cringed at myself) Midoriya just sat there completely still. He couldn't believe what words had just left the two boy's mouth's. He thought he was dreaming or in some kind of fantasy world. He didn't think there was anyway they could love him and yet, here they are, saying exactly that. The felling the greenette was feeling is indescribable. It was a mixture of shock, disbelief, joy, excitement, but most of all, love. Deep love for the two boys he had accidentally fallen for. He covered his mouth as tears threaten to spill from his eyes. Todoroki  began for him and Bakugou, "The question is" Bakugou continued the sentence "Midoriya, will you be Ours". Midoriya eyes widened as he was shocked. (That was super cheesy) He remained silent .That panicked the two boys "Midoriya, are you ok" and "Should we have not done that" came from them. Midoriya just shook his head and laughed. "I-I....." he quickly giggled mid sentence and nodded his head "I w-will". Todoroki and Bakugou eyes widened as Midoriya's had. They two boys wrapped there arms around Midoriya and they couldn't be happier. Midoriya sat back and looked at them. He chuckled and almost whispered "Finally". "You have no clue how bad I've wanted to hear that, how long I waited to hear it" he said to them. "You have no idea how long we've waited to say it" Bakugou said. Midoriya just blushed and got giddy thinking about it. He sighed in joy and said "This is almost unbelievable". His new boyfriends just smiled at him. Midoriya sat up "Wait, how long ago did you guys want to tell me" he asked them. "Well we've liked you since we met you but decided we wanted to tell you like, a couple weeks ago" Kacchan said chuckling a bit. "And you said this isn't how you 'planned it'" Midoriya brought up. "About that, we wanted to bring you to the park and give you those small flowers you like" Todoroki said. "But screw it, this worked out just great" Kacchan said. I laughed and nodded my head. "We're dating now!" Midoriya squealed in excitement. The two boys laughed at his behavior. Kacchan grabbed him and pulled him into his lap. Todoroki spoke up saying "You know, I'm honored, This happened in my room". Midoriya and Bakugou laughed at that. Everyone was extremely happy and excited about their new relationship. "So, you're going into rut, huh?" Midoriya said, facing Bakugou in his lap. Bakugou shrugged, "I guess". Midoriya just wondered to himself, what rut was like. Was it like heat? "Is it like heat?" Midoriya asked the two Alpha's in front of him. "Well what's heat like?" Todoroki said turning Midoriya around to face him. "Well it's like when you're needy for like...... ya know" Midoriya said making weird hand gestures. "No I don't know, needy for what" Bakugou teased. Midoriya blushed bright red "For.... ya know, 'it'" he said emphasizing the word it. "What is 'it'" Todoroki asked innocently. Midoriya covered his face, "Are you really gonna make me say it" he mumbled. Todoroki and Bakugou just laughed again. "Anywho, who's this Nathaniel kid anyway." Bakugou asked. "Oh, he was a good old friend of mine when we were kids. I'm pretty sure you knew him, Kacchan" Midoriya responded. "I thought that name sounded familiar. Isn't he that British kid" Bakugou asked with which Midoriya responded with a nod. "Well it doesn't matter now, cause your taken times 2" Bakugou teased. Midoriya blushed as the thought came to mind, "Are we telling anyone" he asked. Bakugou shook his head "Not yet I don't think". Todoroki agreed with him. They all just sat in a comfortable silence for a bit. Midoriya remembered what he got at the mall. "Oh! You know what I got?" He said looking in his bag. He couldn't seem to find his plushies. He got up and said "I will be right back". He walked out the door and went to find Mina. He knocked on her door and she opened it. "Oh! Hi Midoriya, what's up?" She said smiling. "Do you have the stuffed animals I bought" Midoriya asked her. She nodded and went in to her room. She came back out with the 3 plushies. Midoriya took them and thanked her. He hurried back to Todoroki room. He opened the door and sat down on the bed with a smile. "What did you get?" Todoroki asked him. Midoriya set the 3 plushies in front of them. "I saw them in the store and these 2 made me think of you guys so I bought them" he said blushing a bit at the end. "There cute, I like 'em" Bakugou said with Todoroki agreeing. "So what is this Nathaniel kid like" Bakugou brought up once again. "He's kinda the same. He did dye his hair though" Midoriya told them. "Besides the pool party, we have nothing to do over spring break" Midoriya continued. Todoroki just nodded and Bakugou said "We're gonna take you out on a date, obviously". Midoriya blushed at that, he had never been on a date.
About an hour went by and Midoriya was getting bored. "Let's do something" he said sitting up, he had been laying down for a bit. Bakugou looked at him with a suggestive look. Midoriya just shook his head and Bakugou laughed. "What do you want to do" Todoroki questioned. "I don't know, but it could involve snacks" Midoriya said getting up once again. Bakugou groaned "How many times are you gonna leave". "Relax, I'll be right back. Any special requests" Midoriya said. They both shrugged and shook their heads and with that Midoriya went to get snacks.
As he was picking out chips he heard a loud !BANG! behind him. He jumped, startled by the noise. He quickly looked behind him to see Kaminari on the floor. "Are you ok!" Midoriya asked rushing to him to help him up. "Yeah, I'm ok" Denki said standing up. "What were you doing?" Midoriya asked him. He just rubbed the back of his neck, "I just wanted some water and I slipped". Midoriya didn't want to laugh, but he let it slip a little. He covered his mouth because he didn't want to be mean. Denki was also laughing so he figured it was okay. "So, What did you guys do at the mall" Denki asked after they had stopped laughing. "We just went around shopping, seeing what we like. We got some food and I ran into an old friend" Midoriya said, summing up their trip. Denki just nodded and Midoriya said "I'm gonna go back to the dorms. See you later" Denki just waved and said "Good luck with your boyfriends". Midoriya blushed, saying "Not my boyfriends" with a small smile.
He got back to the room and handed out the snacks. "What took you so long" Bakugou asked him, opening his chips. "Oh, I saw Denki, he fell" Midoriya said laughing a bit remembering it. Bakugou just grumbled in response. Todoroki pulled Midoriya into his lap saying "Now it's my turn". Midoriya grabbed his phone and typed in Nathaniel's number. He set down his phone and sighed. "I'm still bored" Midoriya whined. "We're probably mates, right" Todoroki asked, suddenly. None of them had thought about that. What if they weren't each other's mates. Having 2 mates is kinda rare. However, they all had hope and thought it would end up like that. "Probably" Midoriya said. "Even if we're not, I don't plan on breaking up with you guys" Bakugou said. What would they do then. They didn't want to think about it. Now, they sat there in slightly worried silence. . Midoriya's phone went off and it seemed so loud. Midoriya had received a text, it was from Uraraka. It read "You wanna hang with Tsu, Ilda and I, were going out". Midoriya looked up at Todoroki and Bakugou who were also looking at him. "I'm gonna hang out with Tsu, Ilda and Uraraka, it's okay if I leave?" They nodded. "I'll see you guys later" Midoriya said. Todoroki let go of him and kissed him on the cheek, as did Bakugou. Midoriya blushed and hurried out. He leaned on the door once it was closed and covered his face. He then went to meet up with his friends.
Back in the room Todoroki and Bakugou we're just looking at each other. "That worked out well" Todoroki said. Bakugou laid down with a sigh of relief "Yeah it did".
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys, I left off pretty close to the end so I just finished it. I hope you enjoyed, Bye!~