995

As I went to the drunken drivers car. I saw his head against the door bleeding. It was really terrifying too. Even for Hoyoung's case.

Then, two ambulance arrived. The paramedics took out two stretchers for Hoyoung and the drunken man. I felt really depressed without him.

1+1

VERIVERY ( teachers day grp )
Dongheon, Gyehyeon,Hoyoung Kangmin ...

Today

hey guys. Well, could y'all pls
come to the children's hospital icu ? The one that my father works in. Thanks guys. | 11.52p.m

Dongheon 🌞
WHAT?! WHO. PLEASE TELL ME. IM COMING.  | 11.53p.m

Scardey Cat Min
pls don't tell me about it. | 11. 53p.m

Yongsueng 🎲
what.. I'm coming. | 11.53p.m

Sakura 💚
Oh God, I'm coming. | 11.54p.m

Gyehyeon 💡
oh no. I'm coming. | 11.54p.m

Minchan 💨
I'm nearby. I'm coming. | 11.55p.m

++1

Everyone replied back in a hurry. I was quite surprised too. One by one, everyone arrived. All of us were sweating because he is our most important friend. To me, he is a part of my life. To my parents, he seemed like their own son. When I saw the look on his teacher's and roommate's face. It made me twice more sad. They were panicking. Their shirts were all drenched in sweat.

" Miss Ang,  , would you like a towel? I know you are worried about him but I think he is going to have a good life after this if he is going, "
I consoled Hoyoung's teacher and gave her a towel since she was drenched in sweat. She looked up to me and hugged me. When I looked at his roommate, Jae, he was looking down. I then took the initiative and console him too.

After long hours of waiting for the operation to end, Hoyoung was transferred to another ward. All of us rushed to Hoyoung. His surgery was a brain surgery since he hit his head against a pole and fell straight to a grass patch. If I was him, I could feel the pain and felt how it was like to be in an accident.

When we were at the ward, I hugged Hoyoung then one by one, everyone started to hug him. As I looked on my watch, it was the next day, 12 May it was time for school. I hurriedly went back home and got ready for school. When I looked at my watch again, it was already 6.40a.m. I was early for school.