Back home

-the next day-

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!" She whisper-yelled and I opened one eye to see Evie crying "what's going on?" I asked "Mal has gone" She cried again and I sat up "where has she gone to" I rubbed my eyes "The Isle" I choked on my yawn "how come?" I asked "She doesn't feel likes she fits in anymore" Evie wiped her tears away with her arm "it will be ok Evie, she will only be gone for a few days, she'll be back" I went back to sleep "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?" Evie yelled which alarmed a few people, including Carlos who ran into the room "what happened?" He asked "(Y/N) DOESNT CARE THAT MAL HAS GONE!" Evie cried into Carlos' shoulder, I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom with a few clothes. (Image above, the jacket has Scar's face on the back instead of a random Lion head)

-time skip-

I walked out of the bathroom and walked right past Carlos and Evie "Where are you off to?" Carlos "and looking like that?" Evie added "One, I'm going home and two, don't complain about my outfit Blue fur ball" I grabbed my bag and walked out the dorm "Mal's got he idea on returning back home, this place is terrible, I regretted every moment, you're all nothing but users" I growled and ran out the dorm building and got into a Limo already with a driver sat in the drivers seat. I tapped on the window and he rolled it down "what's the matter qwith Madam?" He asked, he recognises me as he use to drive me and Evie around when we use to go on trips all over Auradon "yeah yeah, take me to the Isle" I told the driver and got into the passenger seat "how come?" He asked "no questions just go" I slouched in the seat and gave the driver $500 and he drove off "where's Evie?" He asked and I just stared out the window as we crossed the water "I feel betrayed by the people I thought I could trust in" I said before we entered the Isle "here we are, have a nice time" he sounded worried. I thanked him and walked away, heading towards the hide out wanting to just sit there for a while...

-Carlos POV-
-time skip-

(Y/N) wasn't lying when she said she was going back to the Isle. She has been gone all day, no one has seen her around... Evie has gone to talk to Ben and had been complaining about how a bad friend she was. "Carlos!" Evie sped walked towards me "Find Jay! We're going after Mal tonight" she smiled "what about Paws?" I asked with sadness emphasising on (y/n) nickname "she told us not to go after her, plus Mal is the Future Lady, and (y/n) told us not to go after her" Evie sighed and I looked at dude and held back the tears that where going to fall "I know you still love her, even after what happened and I don't know what got into her but when we go back you can talk to her" Evie smiled and handed me a bag, I took it and headed to my dorm and placed the bag on the table and saw clothes, I took the clothes out, places Jay's on his bed and got dressed in the bathroom.

-Your POV-

I saw familiar faces walk by, It reminded me of the days we where trapped here but after being in Auradon for 6 months, being back here isn't bad.

I placed my stuff around my part of the hide out and went for a walk to see if I could find old friends.

-time skip-
I walked down to the docks, only to walk into someone I wish I had never walked into "WATCH IT SEA SHRUB!" I yelled not knowing who it was "Aye? Sea Shrub? I'm not the one looking like I've just arrived from Boreadon" that familiar Irish accent threw me off my thoughts "Harry?" I snarled "nice to meet ye little lion" he smiled and patted my head "Don't pet me! I might have been living with princesses for many months but I am still that vicious 'little lion' you knew back before Auradon happened" I growled and shoved him out the way "have ye seen Uma yet? She missed ye" Harry smiled "no and right now I'm not willing to see Miss 8 legs" I walked off but heading to the back entrance of 'Ursula's Fish and Chip's' shop only to over hear Uma and her little crew.

"What's my name?" She asked "Uma" Harry said smoothly but very sickly, "What's my name?" She repeated "Um.. Uma" Gil replied and Uma laughed, I became my lion form and jumped onto one of the ceiling beams watching Uma scream at her 'crew members' and the amount of times Gil looked up cause he saw my tail was uncountable. I miss these days....