Best friends

10 years before / tannaya POV
——————
"Meloooo, give me my doll back!!" My 6 year old self screamed while chasing Melo.
"Come and get it from me" Melo ran while laughing.

"Melo if you don't give it back I'm going to tell mama Tina that I'm not going to stay over tonight"I said catching up to Melo

"Fineeeee, here"he said handing me my doll back
"Thanks" I said , "you want to watch tv with me Melo?"I asked

"Yeahh, lets watch-"Melo was about to finish his sentence but then my mom came in the living room With Tina.

"Melo, tanna we need to talk"my mom said " me and tanna are moving tomorrow in the morning, that's why I'm letting tanna stay over tonight , for her to spend her last day with her best friend, but we need to move to Canada, because I found a better job over there."my mom said

"W-What mom" I said crying "momm I will never get to see Melo and the ball family again?!"I said still crying

"Sorry sweetie, but we have to move , don't cry , come here" she pulled me into a hug " I have to go and pack our luggage, okay sweetie, tomorrow in the morning, I'm going to pick you up okay , enjoy your time, bye" she said pulling away from the hug.

I turned over to Melo to see him , he looked at me with water in his eyes , then left to his room. I looked over at mama Tina " he will be okay I'm sure he will understand sweetheart" I said "okay". I ran over to his room to see him, but he was just looking at the wall. I sat next to him and told him " let's have fun , come onn this is my last day , let's not be sad , do you want to play basketball?" I asked. He looked up at me and said "yes".
———————————
The next day
I woke up by my mom shaking me telling me to wake up, because we had to leave. I woke up and went to do my business, I was looking for melo to say goodbye, but he was mad at me because I was leaving, so I told mama Tina to tell him for me. I said my goodbyes to everyone, except Melo , I started I cry because he was mad at me and Because I wasn't going to get a last hug from him. The time came and I had to leave.
———————————————————————
Keep in mind that this is my first book!?
Hope you enjoy 😆