On my way

Tannaya POV
———————
"Tanna, wake up"my mom said while shaking me "your going to miss your flight ,come onn"she said. "Uhhh, finee" I woke up and made my way to the shower.

I checked the time and it was 4:58am , my flight was at 6:15am so I still had time to do my makeup. When I finished doing my makeup I took a mirror picture. I was wearing a black hoodie and some white leggings with sandals. I started to pack my makeup , when I was done I grabbed all my stuff and put them in my moms car. I went up to my mom and hugged her , I didn't want to leave her , but I really want to see my dad.

(Skip the car ride)
————————————————
Airport
I hugged my mom one last time before I left , but then she grabbed me by my hand and told me "tanna are you excited, your going to finally see Melo" I thought in my head who is Melo? "ma who is Melo?" I asked "Your old best friend, from California? You really don't remember." She said "ama it's been 10 years , how am I supposed to remember" I said laughing "that's true , try looking for him on Social media, search up Lamelo ball , look I have a picture of you and him when y'all where little, look" she said

" She said "ama it's been 10 years , how am I supposed to remember" I said laughing "that's true , try looking for him on Social media, search up Lamelo ball , look I have a picture of you and him when y'all where little, look" she said

"You were about to sit down but then mama Tina called you" she said laughing

" ohh yeah I remember mama Tina, what his name ? The one next to the red kid?" I said "gelo?"she asked .

"Yeah gelo, I miss him , he always protected me from this other kid , him look , the one sitting next to the dog" I said

  " melo your old bestie" she said " yeah melo....".

Started to remember all of my old friends, back at California , I remember Melo was mad at me because I was moving.

" tanna  your going to miss your flight , now go hurry" she pulled me into a hug then I left to the airplane.
———————————————————————
California
——————
I arrived at California , I got my luggages , and made my way out of the airplane I was looking for     Someone who had a poster with my name on it but I couldn't find no one so I started to walk out of the airport, there I saw my dad with a poster that said "welcome back tannaya" I ran up to him and hugged him so tight , I wanted to cry but I didn't because my makeup was looking good today.

" Tannaya are you ready to go chino hills" He asked "yeah" I said

"first we are going to drop of your stuff at the house , then we will walk to our neighbors house since they are going to make bbq" he said.

"uhh walkk, dad I'm tired" I said laughing "we live  next to em so don't worry"he said "okkk" I reply.

We arrived at chino hills , my dad and I walked in the house and he showed me my room. He helped me unpack my stuff from the luggage.

"Tanna take a swimsuit, they have a pool and I guess that neighbors sons are going to be in the pool" he said "okiii" I replied.

We made our way to the neighbors house , my dad nocked on the door and a tall boy open the door.

"ayy mr.smith , you made it to the bbq" the boy said "yea geloo, where yo pops at" my dad asked "he outside in the backyard" gelo replied.

"oh okay , ima go talk to him , tannaya hang with the boys ok?" He said "sure" I said.

I was pretending like I didn't remember him but I want to hug gelo soo bad , I missed him. I made my way to the living room and sat down.

gelo came in to the living area and said "no way !! Your tanna , Melos old bestie right !?" He asked "yeah" I said laughing.

" shidd you changed a lott, you hella thick" he said making me laughs , that's why I love gelo he doesn't care about what he thinks or says . "MELOO , ZO , come here" he scared, "what nigga" this other kid said "rememberer her?" Gelo asked

I could feel I hole burning thru me , at the corner of my eyes I could see the youngest kid lookin at me

"no" both of the kids said "she is tanna , Melos old bestie" gelo said "no way" the kid with a lakers shirt on said.

he ran up to me and hugged me , I was confused "oh I'm zo" he said , the I remember all the nice thing he has done for me , I hugged him back , the las kid looked at me and hugged me , he was crying I wanted to cry to but I din't because like what I said earlier, my makeup was on point.