𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓰𝓸

[¿AU?]
-
Everyone is 23, no one decided to move out but everyone did have a job??? (( yeah great explanation Author-Chan)) and also where 5 never left. You're number 8 btw :)
Lmao something like that.

Did he ever lover her?

*Beep*

(Y/n)'s POV

Another message. How many times have I been hearing the same sound again?

*Beep*

More tears flows to over my cheeks. Enough already! I grab my phone and the latest text message appears.

Diego🔐❤️
"(Y/n), I'm sorry... I feel miserable. I don't know what I would ever do without you. I need to hear your voice... please... It was a mistake, nobody can replace you...I'm so stupid... why can't I go back and I fix it.
I love you (Y/n)."

Some tears falling upon the glaring white screen. My eyes are reddish from crying, my clothes are wet from the tears which are flowing over my pale (s/c) skin. I'm feeling miserable as well.

//

The feeling, when I saw him slowly touching Eudora in this room. Slowly gliding under her shirt. Soft kisses and touches. Slight moans from her. Her hands grabbing his hair and twirling it around her fingers. It was more than terrible.

He was about to slide his hands into her pants but when he turns his head to his side, to make sure nobody is watching. He saw someone in the distance, trying to hold back their tears. At that moment he realizes, that his girlfriend was watching the whole time. His face went from pleasure to shock.

Eudora saw his facial expression and turned her head too. Diego slowly starts taking steps toward his crying girlfriend. He was about to put this hand on her cheek but she slaps it away.

"...Why?" She trembled.

"Look (Y/n), I can explain. We meet at the police academy and then...-" He was cut off.

"I don't care about your stupid lies! Did you ever loved me? It's over between us! I never want to see you again! You fucking lair!"

She quickly turns and starts to run away, making her way out the house. She didn't care who saw her, just wanted to get away. As she ran past the living room, her siblings were coming out. Five looked up to see her running down the stairs.

"Hey (Y/n), We were looking for yo..-" Five was cut off by (Y/n) running past him and out of the house.

Not a sec goes when the siblings saw Diego running downstairs. Diego tried to chase up to her, but she was too fast. He stretched his arm out to (Y/n) as her figure got smaller and smaller, of now his ex girlfriend. Tears running down his face.

"I'm so sorry...I love you."

//

Part 2? Y'all probably don't want that. I tried.