Chapter 1: The First Encounter

Its been roughly 5 years since Y/N has been on the field. He got a phone call saying that he is needed again but this time for a much bigger threat. They told him to go to the airport and a private plane will transport him to the new base. He gets his old gear and puts it in a duffle bag and put his old Dress  Uniform on.

He soon enough locks his house and drove to the Airport, the ride wasn't eventful just listening to one of the songs he likes

He soon enough locks his house and drove to the Airport, the ride wasn't eventful just listening to one of the songs he likes. (Its one that I like so Meh and also the music is up above and this is your vehicle)

As he was driving to the airport he saw a slight glint from a window and immediately veered to the left as a laser beam hit the vehicle behind you and it flipped, He immediately knew he was the target and slammed the throttle down and maneuvered b...

As he was driving to the airport he saw a slight glint from a window and immediately veered to the left as a laser beam hit the vehicle behind you and it flipped, He immediately knew he was the target and slammed the throttle down and maneuvered between cars being followed by Strange looking people on stranger motorbikes, still dodging shots from the sniper. "Who the fuck are these guys," He said to himself going to his center console and pulled out his Deagle (Since I found out that the attachments that the Deagle had in the Profile would actually work, I'm going with a normal golden Deagle with a red dot sight) and cocked it ready to fire at the attackers.  More Lasers fired flew by him as he got closer to the airport and screeched to a stop at the security gate and aimed his Deagle at the motorbikers and aimed at what is presumably the gas tank of the bike and fired, the bullet hit the tank and it blew up, but electricity electrocuting its fellow bikers and making a small explosion, glass shattered at the sound and there was a small shockwave. Y/N sighed and got out of the car and walked over to the dead bikers and took one of its helmets off to reveal a large head, that has no nose and really large eyes and I opened up one of the eyelids to reveal a jet black eye, with white specks. "Strange one aren't you," He said then walked to another one, and took the helmet off to reveal what looked to be human but opening its eyes up, it was revealed to be reptilian of sorts and there pointy Teeth with a green liquid dripping from it.  "Jeez, got a bunch of weird ones," you said then picked up one of their guns and it burned his hand and he immediately dropped it and it disintegrated, then he felt a gun pressed against his head. 

"Stand up," the person said with a strange and non-human accent but he followed orders, a flashback of his time being tortured flew through his memory and he quickly spun around moving the gun arm away from him and punched the figure in the head and it dropped immediately and held the spot. He stepped on the gun hand and aimed his Deagle at the man's head to reveal Reptilian Eyes and he fired him in the head, killing him. Y/N puffed and walked back to his car and got his duffle bag out and an old pocket watch then saw a troop carrier of sorts land in front of him and a lone female came out and walked up to Y/N. 

"You Must Be Y/N L/N. My Name is Maria Ozborn, Your Commanding Officer, I am here to pick you up to take you to base" the female said, and Y/N Immediately stood at attention. This Caused her to giggle. "No need for that formal stuff at the moment, after all, I know you personally," She said with a slight wink. Y/n then tilts his head then looked at her face then her body then a flashback entered his memory

FLASHBACK Y/N's POV

I don't know how long it been since I've seen sunlight, I stopped counting ever since the first week.... but I know its been a long time, they've been torturing me, hell even killed my brother which I'm still guilty about... They want information about the plans of attack. These guys were Taliban soldiers and they think we are planning on attacking them with one of the rival groups, I told them the truth which was that we weren't planning anything, and they called bullshit and kept torturing me if we did plan something I wouldn't tell them anyway. I was getting ready for my meal which was a small portion of bread and moldy milk. I normally skip the milk and eat the bread. That was when I heard gunfire from down the halls and an explosion. I walk up to my cell door with whatever strength I had and saw a lone guard standing there looking down the hallway, I managed to grab his head and choke him. He struggled, even firing a shot into my arm, the  7.62×39mm round left a small chunk of flesh gone from my arm and I groaned in pain and I managed to snap his neck and of course, he didn't has any keys. My hopes of escape lowered when I heard marching down the hall and I fall to my knees then female soldiers stopped at the cell door. "That's our guy, Move away Sir, we're gonna blow this popsicle stand," A Female said with Brown eyes and her hair in a small ponytail on the side of her head. I step back and immediately fall down from the pain I was going through. I saw the girl hoop something up to the lock of the door and it made a small explosion and the door blasted open and more two females walked in and picks me up, my eyes were too blurry to see their faces but I saw another girl with Short dirty blonde hair and crystal blue eyes and the girl with that blew the door open before passing out.

End of Flashback, No one's POV

"Y-You were one of the girls who saved me from the Taliban," Y/N Said shocked.

"So you do remember" She giggled

"I've been trying to forget that time there... PTSD doesn't help" He said looking down.

"Yet, you can fire a gun without the memories," She said curiously

"That's not what triggers it, Anything that means high amounts of pain, A gun to the back of my skull and pictures of my brother triggers it," He said feeling a tear fall down his cheek, then Maria placed a hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry... But we should head off before any more of those Aliens come back" she said which made him have a confused look. 

"Aliens... Oh, that makes sense, like me to help bring them on board, maybe someone can try and figure out what they are and their weaknesses or maybe get new tech from the" Y/N said.

"It'd be much appreciated," She said and after a few minutes, the two got the three bodies on the carrier and Y/N sat down. "What about your car," She asked

"What about it, I got everything  I needed out of it," Y/N said pressing a button and it exploded causing Maria to be shocked

"That was a 1.4 Billion dollar car and you blew it up?!" She yelled at him still in shock.

"I have no use for it anymore," Y/N said

"But what if you retire," She asked

"I'd prefer to die on the battlefield rather than go back to that kind of life, Unless I find I girl I like then I'd consider but we currently have a Massive threat and until they have been dealt with, I won't go back" Y/N said resting his head back against the cold steel of the Carriers interior, just as Maria sits down in front of him.

"I see... Well, I should warn you, the base we are going to dont trust men a lot since the Aliens tend to look like men a lot and we have had instructions when we used to be a multi sex base. But now we are an All-female base but now with one guy" She said and Y/N wasn't listening as he was asleep. "Guess I'll tell him when we land" She sighed to herself and looked out the window as they flew off.