Chapter 2

Mikyung's pov~
I was really sad after hearing that we fill be separated for so long. I didn't know what to do. I had grown special feelings for him.I didn't know whom to talk to. My heart was beating as fast as ever. I decided to call my best friend Tzuyu.

We have been Best friends since forever

We have been Best friends since forever. We study in the same class but she is a year younger than me. Me:Tz-Tzuyu...
Tzuyu:Mi what happened?
I told her the whole story.
Tzuyu:Confess to him.
Me:What?!
Tzuyu:if he truly loves you than he will never say that might make you feel sad that is going away.
Me:Re-really? Its a big step Tzuyu. What if something goes wrong? I don't know what to do?
Tzuyu:Have faith in yourself.I will come too if you want.
Me:that would be nice.Thank you so much.
Tzuyu:np. When are they leaving?
Me:Tomorrow night.
Tzuyu:we don't have much time.Have a good sleep and wake up early in the mornjng I will be there by 9 o'clock.
Me:yea,sure bye.
Tzuyu:bye,take care.
Even if I said I will sleep, I couldn't sleep that night.I was worried about tommorow.I made a few searches on the Internet about Bts and their tour.
In one of their videos a fan told Jimin that hes was very sexy
Fan:Jiinyou are so sexy!!
Jimin:I know*with a smirk*
Seeing that video my anger was out of controll. I felt like my Jimin was taking being taken away from me. I fell asleep around 3 in the morning.
Time skip~tommorow~
I moaned as someone hit my head with a pillow. I opened my eyes and saw Tzuyu already at my house.
Me:why are you here so early?
Tzuyu:its 9 am wake up!
Me:What?!
I quickly rose up from my bed to and went to take a shower and then change. After some time........
I wore a white long sleeved off shoulder top and a red black striped skirt.

I came out of my room to see Tzuyu waiting in the living room.
Me:Sorry I am late.
Tzuyu:its 11 am lets go!
We stepped out of the house and took a taxi and went to their dorm. As we reached the dorm there was a lock on the door.I asked one of the secuirity guards where they went and he told us they went for to the Seoul Central Mall. I thanked him, but how can I go to that mall? Seoul Central was only for Celebrities and I am no celeb. I could see Tzuyu thinking the same thing but we thought we could give it a try.
We reached the mall but were stopped by the security guards. We were pretty confused what to do.
But suddenly an idea struck. I knew someone who could save us. Jennie Kim.
.
.
.
Jennie Kim is my cousin sister and one of the members of Blackpink.

I knew she would be here as she asked me to come here with her. I dialled her number and asked her to tell the guards to let us in.
She talked with the guard and then the guard let us in.We entered the mall. We saw Jennie near the first shop.Jennie:Why are you here? You changed your mind?
Me:no.
I told her the whole story and she hugged me and said not to worry.
We started to think where to start looking.
Jennie:lets start from the clothes side.
Tzuyu and I nodded. We looked trough out the mall but no sight of them. I noticed a tear fell on my cheek.There was no way we could find them now it was already 4 pm.
My companions noticed my tears as they had started to fall very fast. They hugged me from both sides trying to comfort me but it was of no use. My head was paining very much like someone punched me in the head with full force. I couldn't take it anymore and the next thing I did was faint.
Jennie:Mikyung!
Tzuyu:Mikyung!
.
.
.
.
.
Jennie's pov~
I took Mikyung to the nearby food court and sat her on a chair.I went to a stall and asked for water.After taking the water bottle I sprankled a little water on her face. Still zhe was not waking up. I noticed the people around us gather. I told Tzuyu to tell the people to go away. I heard someone yell Mikyung's name. I turned to look who it was. And it was none other than who we were searching for. Jimin.
Jimin:What happened to her?!
He asked taking Mikyung in his lap.
I told him the whole story and then he started to think it was all his fault.
Jimin's pov~
I started to cry thinking it was all my fault.I felt my friends patting on back,comforting me. I kissed her forehead and waited for her to wake up.After some time she finally opened her eyes.
Me:Mi...
Mikyung:Why are you holding me so close?
Me:I just want to.
I said with a smile.
She got up and took a hold of my hand.
Mikyung:wanna spend spme time together?
Me:why not?
But we were soon interrupted by someone catching me by my collar. I saw it Taehyung. I didn't believe my eyes. My best friend treating me like this.
Taehyung:Stop it! I don't want you two to be toget