The after effects

Singto's POV

I returned back to home, yesterday. Everyone was happy, except my friend Lilly.

Me and her share the same bond with Kit and his sudden death really made us pathetic. For god's sake, he didn't even grow up yet.

As soon as I came back, she hugged me and cried like a little baby she is.
Mom was there too with a sad expression but she hid her emotions well, just so that I won't be sad.

I hugged her and kissed on her forehead while mumbling,"It's ok to cry. I know you loved him the most, after all you were the one who spoiled him a lot." A few sobs escaped my mouth.

She gave me a sympathetic smile and let out a few tears.

"My baby is still a cutie.", she said.
I whined at her comment while my friend giggled, clearly enjoying the situation.

After the small reunion with my family, I went upstairs to my room.
The posters were still intact in their place, everything was neat and clean, thanks to mom.

I remember I used to idolize him so much when I was a kid

I remember I used to idolize him so much when I was a kid. My friend May taught me a lot about his moves. We used to copy his programs. I still remember how Em used to tease me saying I'm a fatso. But he still loves me nonetheless like May.

 But he still loves me nonetheless like May

We really made some happy memories together at the rink

We really made some happy memories together at the rink. I guess I should head there to cool of my mind. Depression isn't good.

I headed off to their rink with a smile plastered on my face as I already planned a surprise for May.

She loves Krist's moves and step sequences, flips, quads, almost everything. And I also had to practice Krist's performance this session. I almost perfected it except the quadruple flip at the end because I still don't know how to do it.

When I arrived there, May was quite surprised at my arrival and so was Em. They both hugged me and welcomed me with a smile.

It feels good to meet your childhood friends. Doesn't it?
It's been five years since I last came back to my hometown.

I told May that I have a surprise for them. So, she and Em accompanied me to the rink where I showed them Krist's program.

While I was performing it, the whole program resonated through my mind yet again - those perfect jumps and flips, salchow and step sequences and the way his performance tend to hypnotize me.

While I was performing, they were both in awe. Now why wouldn't they? It was Krist's moves after all and all of us are a huge fan of him.
But no one can surpass me though hehe. I have all the posters, from his childhood to teenage, and adult age too. In Detroit too, I collected a lot of posters of Krist. Earlier when he was young, he used to have long hair, which gave off a a heavenly vibe but now he has cut them short which made him look even more stunning.

I was so lost in his thoughts, but thank god, I was able to finish the performance as beautifully as I can.

The echoing of claps awaken me out of the trance. May, Em and the triplets were cheering out loud and even when there was practically no one around, I feel shy at their support.

Both of them praised me.
And as always, Em and the triplets teased me about my growing belly. Guess, I have to cut down the amount of fast food.

Next day

I was sleeping when the beeping voice of my cell phone disturbed me. It was a call from May. 'Huh? Is everything alright? What happened?' ran through my mind.

Keeping those thoughts aside, I picked up the phone. And what I heard on the line shocked me.

The triplets posted the video of me skating on Krist's program on social media! What the hell???

To say that I wasn't stunned for a while would be an understatement.
I was beyond shocked. Since, the video went viral. And by now, I'm sure even Krist would have seen it. Geez! What will I do now?

Krist's POV

I saw the video of that cutie I met that day after the match. What was his name? Ah.. Singto Prachaya.

He really looks a lot like a lion cub as his name suggests.

The way he skated in the video, like he owns the music and the rythm, as if the music is flowing from within his body is spectacular. And the way his innocence reflects in it is amazing. I wonder how would he look if he'll try my program having seductive step sequence. And the cherry on the top, his endurance! His stamina amazingly resembles a ferocious lion. He really stands upto his name.

Should I teach him more? All he need is a good guidance and he'll surely be in the top rank in the senior high matches.

I never felt like leaving skating. But today, I want to leave skating, just to teach him how to excel in ice skating. What's happening to me?
Is this stone (heart), turning back to a soft heart?
Am I having feelings now? Or is it just an affection towards his act.

I don't know what it is. But right now, he's more important than any match.
So, I decided I'll head there to Japan tomorrow. I hope Yakov won't be much angry when I leave Russia.

A/N..

Hope it's good for a short chapter. Since I hardly have time. Kongpob12