Make-up cuddles <Bruise>

So idk if this is triggering. So yeah. Cole and Jay are already dating so yeah. Very short too
Ship- Bruise
Category- fluff
Requested- ➖
————————————————————-––—–—————
Jay's POV
Lloyd, Kai and I were in the gaming room. I was just watching. Lloyd and Kai were playing on the new console that Cole bought last week. I picked up my cup filled with water. I had a sip and put it back down. Kai rages because Lloyd won again. He slammed his fist on the table and I saw my cup tipping towards the console. I jumped and reached for the cup but it started to circle and I accidentally hit it and it tipped on the console. I watched the water spill out and then the console turn off. "Jay!" Lloyd yelled. "Jay did it!" Kai said an then ran out. Lloyd looked at me and ran out to. I grabbed the cup and took it to the kitchen. I went back to the room and say Cole going to turn it on. "H-Hey Cole" I said very nervously. "Hey Blueberry" He said. He saw the water around his console. "JAY!!" He yelled changing his tone of voice. He turned to look at me. I can see the anger in his eyes. "Did you spill water on my NEW $300.00 console?" He yelled angrily. I felt my eyes start to water. I don't like when people yell at me. "Well did you?!?!" He said walking closer to me. I start to back up until I hit the wall. "I-I d-didn't me-ean too" I said in a small voice. "It doesn't matter if you didn't mean too. It's broken and I can't get another one because it was $300.00. It was my own money too!" He yelled. "This wouldn't have happened if you weren't so clumsy" he yelled. His focus went back to his console. He continued to yell. I sunk down my back against the wall. I pulled my knees in. I put my head down. I felt the tears coming down. Why am I crying? I'm a ninja for God's sake. The tears kept coming and I choked on a sob. "Jay?" Cole asked. I couldn't respond and I started sobbing for no reason. He reached his hand out. I flinched away from his hand thinking he was going slap. Which was actually ridiculous. He saw me flinch and pulled his hand away. "Jay. I'm sorry." He said with sympathy. I look up to see his green eyes. "No. I-I'm sor-ry. I-I'll get-t your a-another one" I said. "Shit. Jay are you crying?" Cole asked. "N-No. Why w-would I be d-doing that?" I said with a voice crack. Cole went to hug me. "It's ok. I forgive you" He said. "I- ok" I said still feeling really guilty. He grabbed my hand and pulled out of the room to his room. "Cole. I'm really sorry" I said. "I said I forgive you. Ok?" He reassured me. "Ok" I said. "Now come on. How about we forget this happened and cuddle?" He said. "Ok" I agreed. I laid on top of him and wrapped my arms around him. He put one hand on my head and the other on my back. "I love you" I said. "Love you too. Blueberry" He said.
__________________________________________
ANDDDDDDDD CUT! Well this was fun to make. Very short too. I'm working on some other things too. Anyway vote and requests are open. BAI!! 582 word