Chapter 3 - I guess I would never hear that

Gazelle's P.O.V:

After I ditched Connor at the reception, I went to look for my next period; well I'm at Music, i need to sing to get this problem out of my head. I made my way to the music class, but there was no one in the audiotorium, well I'm gonna practice 'cause I'm in no good mood after what happend at the reception. Well here goes nothing.

"I know you hear me when I cry

I try to hold it in at night

While you're sleeping next to me

But it's your arms that I need this time (This time)

Look at the cards that we've been dealt

If you were anybody else

Probably wouldn't last a day

Every tear's a rain parade from hell (From hell)

Baby, you do it so well

You've been so understanding, you've been so good

And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should

And I'm hating myself 'cause you don't want to

Admit that it hurts you

I know that it breaks your heart when I cry again

Over him, mmh

I know that it breaks your heart when I cry again

'Stead of ghostin' him

We'll get through this, we'll get past this, I'm a girl with

A whole lot of baggage

But I love you, we'll get past this, I'm a girl with

A whole lot of baggage, oh yeah

Though I wish he were here instead

Don't want that living in your head

He just comes to visit me

When I'm dreaming every now and then (And then)

And after all that we been through (And after all that we been through)

There's so much to look forward to

What was done and what was said

Leave it all here in this bed with you (With you)

Baby, you do it so well

You've been so understanding, you've been so good

And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should

And I'm hating myself 'cause you don't want to

Admit that it hurts you, baby

I know that it breaks your heart when I cry again

Over him, mmh

I know that it breaks your heart when I cry again

'Stead of ghostin' him

We'll get through this, we'll get past this, I'm a girl with (Girl with)

A whole lot of baggage

But I love you (Love you), we'll get past this (Past this)

I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage, yeah yeah"

I felt so good getting the situation out of my head, i felt so free, like no one was bothering me, like I was the only one on this Earth. But all of that was gone until I heard a crash and I went outside the audio booth and saw Connor picking up the drums and putting them back like the way they were. I was stunned; oh my god, my secret was blown.

Connor's P.O.V:

I felt so pissed at myself, really Mrs. Jenkins, did you have to do that. Ugh I hate myself. After the incident she got her schedule and pushed passed me, shit she's angry at me, I have to make it up to her or I'll never get the change to ask her out or even let her know about my secret that I known her for almost a thousand years, No she would freak out and move probably away.

But I love her so much I can't let her out of my sight, she's too precious to get hurt. I went to my next period, Busisness when I suddenly hear a angels voice that sound beautiful and it came from the audiotorium but no one was there after what happend to Joselene, our most talented singer, the accident was horrible, she was practicing for Nationals until the booth went on fire and the equitment didn't even went on fire only she did.

I know what you're thinking 'It's impossible for such a thing to happen' but it acually happend. We were strictly forbidden to never go to the audiotorium. I entered the audiotorium and saw her singing a song that she maybe wrote, a beautiful song. After she sang I wanted to go to her then I crashed into a drum set and in a few seconds Gazelle came out and froze. Shit I think she is not alright.