Love At First Sight

The sun was rising and the moon was falling. The small male was covering himself with heavy sheets. The sun rays entered through the blinds and the male woke up, yawning softly.

Jimin sat up from his bed, greeted with the bright white color of his room. He threw the blankets off his legs and landed his feet on the ground. He went to his closet, "Hm.. What should I wear today─?" He tapped his finger on his chin before he decided. He decided to go with some basic clothes, I know, shocking since he'd go out full decked out in a skirt all the time. He set them down on his bed. Jimin grabbed a clean towel and went to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower. He set his towel aside on the sink and turned on the water before turning on the shower. He started strip his clothes off his body. Once that was done, he stepped in, closing the curtains, started washing off himself.
.
.
After 5 minutes, he turned off the water before stepping out on the little carpet outside the shower. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his fragile body. He opened the bathroom door and went to his room to get changed. He changed into this;

[not my pic, belongs to owner]

Jimin made sure he looked ok or decent, but wait he always does. Ha, self love. He grabbed his phone and bag, walking out of his room, greeted with his mom and little sister downstairs making breakfast. "What are we having today?" He asked and his sister responded. "Pancakes and eggs." She responded with a smile. "Ok Esther.", "Eat quickly or you two will be late." His mom rushed them a little bit.

.
.
.
Jimin arrived at school. He already dropped off Esther at middle school so it was just him by himself now. His first class was gym, he disliked it for one reason. He had to bump into his most disliked people in the world, his local bullies. 'Great, I have to run into─' He thoughts were cut off with a yell, "JIMIN!" The male turned around seeing Taehyung cacth up to him. "Whats up Tae?" Jimin asked and looked at him who was panting for air. "I heard some news," The other panted for air, "About?" Jimin asked as he crossed his arms over his chest, "About a new hot math teacher." Jimin's eyes widened, "What happened to the other one?" He tilted his head at him, "Fired." Tae responded, cause Jimin to laugh, "I see the reason why." They started walking off to gym.
.
.
.
"Why can't I be left alone for one sec─" Jimin was cut off by being slammed into a locker. "Jimin, why can't you listen to our demands for just once?" Namjoon went up to him and grabbed a fistful of the other's hair, "Its very simple, just do one thing." Jimin groaned at sudden pull, "Ah I just remembered,  your just a toy for us to play with." Namjoon slammed him down to the ground and walked out with his group, who was laughing and commenting about the smaller boy. Jimin sighed deeply and put his left hand on a locker to control his balance. 'I wish I could've moved schools already..' He thought before hearing the bell ring.

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror in the locker room to make sure he looked fine and didn't have any injuries. He only had to fix his hair thats all, Taehyung came up behind him, "Did he do anything to you?" He asked worriedly. "Just slamming me to the locker and gripping my hair, so far I'm fine." Jimin tried to turn it the bright side and walked off, "Let's go before we're gonna be late." He turned to Taehyung before the other followed.

.
.
.
"I'm not gonna fall for him Taehyung." Jimin said and Tae just laughed, "Doubt. You already did with the other teachers as well!" The two walked in, not even taking a glance to the teacher, "Oh whatever, bet I won't." Jimin rolled his eyes, "Is that a bet I'm hearing?" Tae nudged the boy's shoulder, "Yessir," Jimin said. The two sat down and once Jimin looked up to the front of the room, he choked on air. "You owe me 10." Tae laughed and Jimin looked down embarrassed of what just happened. Soon class started.

The teacher stood up from his chair and leaned against his desk, "Hello, I'm Mr.Min and I'll be replacing your old math teacher." Jimin couldn't even look up from his desk, hot teacher MM─ "Since I'm the new teacher I want to learn your names, so front to back row say your names when it goes to your turn, so you over there start." He pointed to someone that sat in the front. Luckily, Jimin and Tae mostly sat in the back. But he knew it was gonna be their turns and usually the last people have more of a hard time. BUT─ PULL UP YOUR BIG BOI PANTS JIMIN, YOU CAN DO THIS.

Names were being called quick and it came to the last two. "Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung!" Tae smiled and Jimin felt his heart thump in his chest, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK.' Jimin kept thinking before Tae nudged his shoulder, making Jimin snap out of his thoughts, "H─Hello..! My name is Park.. Jimin.." He accidentally stuttered, 'You had one job─' He kept looking down at his desk cause of his face that was beginning to turn slowly red.

Yoongi smirked lightly at Jimin. 'This will be a bit fun..'
.
.
.

[A/N] Hello everyone! Yes, I have made another story, I hope you enjoy this one as much as others cause this story is more organized than others :)

UPDATE:: [A/N] HI EVERYONE FROM THE PAST,, OR WHATEVER. i had to update some parts so if you decide to reread and everything seems different then :D