A School Life. Creepypasta Guardian

Shadow P.O.V.

I woke up in a bed, being hovered by Sally, Eyeless Jack, Masky, and a few others. They seemed to be telling me something, but I quite make out what they're saying.

When I tried to tell them to speak up, I couldn't hear my own voice either. This couldn't be real. But it all felt like it. Since I couldn't say anything, I got up, and surprisingly it worked. Then all of a sudden, I was pushed back down on the bed.

It couldn't have been the crew surrounding my BECAUSE they just stood where they were. 'It couldn't have been real. None if this can. Its all a dream. Come on me, wake up. Come on, come on, COME ON ALREADY!'

I yelled at my self since they couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear them. I mentally face palmed. 'What am I doing? Can't I just wake up already. This is utter crap. A dream were I can't speak and I can't hear. What is this madness?'

All of a sudden I started violently shaking. My surruondings where turning black. Fading out. Am I waking up finally?

I woke up, sweating. The whole Creepypasta was surrounding me along with Artic Wolf. Slenderman told Sally to go get a wet cloth. As she was getting it, Artic was holding me down. I tried to get out. 'What is happening? Why won't they let me free?' "LET ME GOOOOOO!" I tried squirming free but Artic's grip was too strong.

"Shadow please calm down." Artic pleaded. I couldn't. I can't. I won't. I moved around more when Sally came back with multiple wet cloths. Ben came to me and pinned me down. He smirked and leaned into my ear and whispers, "If you continue, I'll have you punished." His husky voice sent shivers down my spine. I got furious and I kicked Artic in the crotch again. "AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH WHAT THE HELL?!!! THAT'S SO UNCOOL MAN!" As he groaned in pain, I slipped away and ran out of the room. I ran in all these halls trying to find the exit. 'Dang, where is it? Where is the exit? Why, out of anything to live in, they choose a mansion.' As I ran, I saw a shadow in the hallway. I ran towards it and BLAM! I ran into Masky. I fell backwards but instead of me on the floor, Masky flipped to were I landed on him.

"AAARRRGGGHHH! Oh, hey Shadow, you okay?" His breath started to fade away. "Masky? Are you okay?" I shook him just ask the rest of the Creepypasta crew.

"SHADOW MASKY WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" Toby yelled across the hall. I looked at Masky...., and he was perfectly fine? "Yea I'm fine but Shadow doesn't look like it." (hey this is shadow wannadie is doing this SHE IS SO SLOW! any ways the next one will be faster promise). (oh and one more thing *its shadow* GOOD BYE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! its a cliffhanger stephanie NO MORE NO MORE!