Chapter One

Hi welcome to the first chapter of my book! May everything go as you wish and May the shirbert odds be ever in your favor....

Durn I sound like effie lol

The sky had turned a golden color with specks of pink and orange. Hues of blue showed through. Creating a scrumptiously Devine masterpiece. The day was almost over and all the creatures where heading back to their den. Nature was the loveliest masterpiece, something only God could create.

A girl with vibrant red hair walked to her favorite meadow. She looked to the sky. "Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name!" The red headed girl said with much passion. She looked to her left. There on top of a summer lilac, was a gorgeous monarch butterfly. She put her finger beside the flower ever so delicately. The butterfly fluttered onto her finger. She looked at the butterfly oh how she wished to be an alluring butterfly. Flying through the meadow without a care in the world. She wanted to know how the sweet nectar would taste.

The girl looked up to the sky and noticed that the sun was setting. "Dinner!" The girl yelled as she stood up. She raced home hoping that she wouldn't be late. When she had gotten home to her white two story house. She was fatigued and out of breath.

"Where have you been young lady?" An older women asked. "I'm dearly sorry but you should've seen the sky it was absolutely spectacular!" The young girl said. "Well I think you've had enough adventure for today. Go wash up for dinner we are having some beef stew with some curry!" The women said. "Oh curry how thrilling I'm so glad we had some given to us for Christmas!" The redhead Said happily.

The girl washed up for dinner and headed downstairs with a smile. "You look nice." Said a timid old man. "Oh thank you Matthew! I would look better if it wasn't for this awful red hair." Said the girl holding up one of her braids in her small hand. "Fiddlesticks you shouldn't be worried about things so vain. I should hope you are concerned about something other than the color of your hair." "Oh Marilla it's not just the color of my hair but it's these awful freckles too!" Said Anne dramatically. "Anne just finish your dinner so you can go clean that mess of a room." Said Marilla as she got butter for her bread.

Anne had finished her dinner and was getting ready for bed. She had taken off her pinafore and was unbuttoning her dress when she heard a rumble of thunder. Anne quickly walked to her window and looked outside. It was dark and dreary. The thunder clouds had started rolling in and Anne was nervous. "Gracious Heavenly Father please let this storm pass quickly." Anne mumbled to herself.

Anne was in her nightgown when she heard a loud rumble of thunder. She shuddered. "Thanks a lot up there." She Said looking up as she pulled her sheets back. She jumped when she hear Marilla knocking on her door. "Come in." Anne squeaked. Marilla opened the door. "Anne! You look as if you've seen a ghost!" She said at the pale girl in front of her.

"I'm fine Marilla it's just the storm is frightening me. Sometimes I like to think that it's God moving around his sofa in heaven. And the bottom being pushed against the ground is making s horrible sound. But then I thought well if God's perfect then he won't have to move his sofa. Then I thought well maybe it makes him happy but then I thought how could such a horrific sound bring delight to him. Then I thou-" "Anne learn to hold your tongue child." Said Marilla trying to hold back a smile. "Oh yes Marilla I'm terribly sorry and I shall regret talking so much for my entire life!" Said the red headed girl. Marilla simply rolled her eyes. 

"Good night Marilla!" Said Anne as she got under her covers. "Good night Anne and remember no reading I want you to be ready for school tomorrow since it's the first day back from harvest." Marilla said sternly. "Yes Marilla I'll go straight to bed!" Anne said enthusiastically. Marilla exited the room and shut the door. Anne rolled over and tried to fall asleep.

But no matter how hard she tried to fall asleep the blasted storm wouldn't let her fall asleep. "Gracious Heavenly Father I'm going to ask you again please please please let this storm go by, because I have school tomorrow and I can't let myself fall below G- I mean certain people in my class. So I hope you will bless me with making this storm going bye. Amen." Anne said. As soon as she said that a loud rumble of thunder clashed. "Was that a yes or a no?"

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading and be prepared for some tea to be spilt!!!