Chapter Five Part 1

Hey guys this is really short and it sucks but I wanted to give you a little something since I haven't written in ages....

"Shhh!" Anne whispered to Gilbert. He had been tapping his pencil against his desk. Nothing annoyed Anne as much a pencil tapping. Then it happened. Clara Wilson tossed a piece of paper in Gilbert's direction. Instead of hitting Gilbert it hit Anne's head. The red headed girl turned around to see a crumbled piece of paper on the ground. She looked at Clara. Clara pointed her finger and Gilbert and nodded her head in his direction. Confused and annoyed Anne handed the piece of paper to Gilbert.

      (Gilberts P.O.V)

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I threes around to see Anne. That gorgeous girl. It took me a minute to realize that she was trying to hand me something. I looked in her delicate hand to see a small piece of crumbled paper. I took it and read it.

Dear Gilbert,
          I need your help. Let's gather up everybody after school and play a game. See you there!

                                      Love,
                                         Clara

I didn't know what to think. Sure Clara was a nice girl but she's no Anne. Her hair didn't fall as perfectly on her shoulders as Anne's hair did. She didn't speak as passionately as Anne did. And she surely wasn't as smart. She didn't have those perfect freckles that dotted Anne's cheek. No she wasn't my Anne.

I smiled gave her a thumbs up and got back to my paper.

Close your eyes. Listen to the rest of the song. Don't worry about who's around you. Just listen and think. Think about what ever. Just take time to relax. Let the stress roll away.

Hahaha this sucks...... I'm so disappointed

-Lauren :/