Chapter Thirty-Seven.

I saw the sun, I turned over and saw Cameron still asleep. I got up and went to change, then went downstairs. I heard my mom talking to my aunt and uncle. I stepped down the last step an she looked at me. She ran and hugged me. Wow, didn't expect that. "I'm so glad your okay." She said. Then the questions started to pour in. I could barely keep up with her questions. "Did you get hurt?" She asked. "No, I would be in the hospital mom. Mom, I'm okay, Cameron's okay." I reassured her. "Sorry, I'm a mom. I have to worry." She said. I laughed. I saw Cameron coming down the stairs and my mom went to hug her. "Let's head over to Pony's house." She said. I got up saying bye to my mom, and we headed over to Pony's house. As we got to the gate I noticed two guys coming over. "Lexi! Cameron!" Two Bit yelled. He ran over to us giving both of us a hug. Then Steve did too. We went inside and they attacked Ponyboy also. I sat on the couch as they talked about us getting in the newspaper. I didn't really care though. "They ain't putting me in a boys home." Pony said going into the bathroom. "Oh shoot Ponyboy, they don't do that to hero's. Where is Soda and superdope anyway." The shower curtain opened and Soda came out with a towel around. "Gross Soda! No one want to see that!" Cameron said covering her eyes. We all laughed. Even Cameron. This had been the first time since yesterday she's smiled.