6

Khaya POV

25 , 8 , 3 ,0 . Those numbers kept playing in my head . All the hurt and pain that I've ever felt were in those numbers . I had a bad dream . The night I had spent taken away. I was locked up in a room tied to a bed . I cried and cried wailing and wailing. Blackjack came his brown skin being cloaked by even more black.

"Tonight your gonna be mine ." He spat .

He ripped my dress open exposing everything. My breast hung out and I could feel the trail of his dirty tongue on my chest and when I fought he'd dig his nails into the skin of my hips. He'd slapped me multiple of times . He forced himself on me . I was left exhausted and in a deep pain ,my crying was exhausted I hated the way I felt . I felt as though I could still feel his heavy breath and his rough thrusting and that's what I've felt for the past 4 years . Eventually I had given up and was about to accept that I would die as one of jacks sex slaves . I was a whore in his eyes . I completely forgot the light that I had . I was not alive I was only surviving. Darkness and pain blurred my vision. I wanted to escape and I did .

I feel angry now that jack made me do all those humiliating things . He'd beat me if I started getting cheeky with him . He'd lock me naked in dark rooms and left me for a couple of hours until he'd let me see the light and almost blind my eyes . The sad thing was .

I was not the only person he's done this to . He had a very sadistic approach when it came to torturing people .

~~

I woke up screaming in anger until I was shaken awake out of my sleep . I woke up to find very soft mono lidded eyes yet they still had a hard time expressing emotion.

"Wake up khaya . It's just a bad dream." Aaron said .

I couldn't help it and wrapped my arms around him . Holding him close to me and sobbing on his chest . He took some time to wrap his arms around my back . He'd rub his hands up and down my back . As my tears fell onto his shirt. I quickly gathered myself together as I thought about about how awkward he might feel .

"I'm sorry ." I said wiping my nose with the arm of my hoodie .

"For what ." He asked very softly.

"F.f.f.For...for coming to my rescue ." I said

"Trust me it was nothing,okay." He said . " you had a bad dream . Do you want to tell me about it." He asked.

I looked down almost in shame with my face twisting in pain wishing that I can relinquish all that has happened to me , to him . I shook my head and it was like he could understand why . He stayed for a little while until he left the room .

Aaron's POV

I was frozen, a popsicle,an ice cube . I shouldn't give into her yet when she cried on my shoulder I was in such shock . It was from her touch and the way I saw a need in her eyes I. I knew there was something she wanted to tell me but I doesn't seem like I'll find out very soon .

Shit I'm still standing by her door . I should move .

I walk away slowly and make it to my bedroom to get ready for my day yet as I'm doing so I find it almost impossible. I think of her big brown eyes and how beautiful the almond shape was ,I thought of her irises and how it look like a deep ocean of passion . Her eyelashes curved up giving her beauty a more intense look . Her nose was adorable . If I were a writer her lips would be a trilogy series. They were full, curved perfectly and had a plush pink to them and I am sure they taste just as sweet . Her brown skin and kinky hair signed,sealed and delivered the deal .

She was beautiful, I want to get to know her but certain factors would definitely see it as taboo .

I make my way downstairs to get coffee and leave the house .

Until this evening I thought . That will be the next time I see her again .

"Don't think that way , DON'T YOU DARE ." I told myself.

I need to gain control over myself . I've only just met this woman who manages to make my throat go dry . I don't know who she is but I can use this opportunity to get to know her.

"Don't try to slide in." I tell myself.