Rigbys confession

He looked at Rigby confused by what seemed like jealousy. "Rigby, are you jealous?" He was concerned and a bit unsure how to feel about his best friend at the moment. Rigby frowned, "No, no I am sorry I didn't mean to react like that..." Mordecai looked confused, "Rigby, I am sorry for not paying as much attention to you... I am dating Maragrat and we are happy... Can't you just except that?" Rigby shook his head before blurting out, "I love you... Mordecai..." He walked over to his trampoline laying on his stomach. Mordecai frowned, "I love you too... Unless you mean..." He looked at him, thinking he was crushing on him. "Rigby, do you like love me more than a friend?" He asked extremely curious about everything. Rigby frowned crying now loudly. Mordecai heard him jumping up from the bed and kneeling down beside him on his knees. His back ached intensively but he pulled Rigby into a hug. "Whats wrong? Be honest... I noticed something was wrong earlier in the cart so tell me..." Rigby cried, "I am in love with you... Now if you don't want to be friends anymore... Then just go now, don't say anything I can't take it..." Mordecai's mouth dropped hearing him. "Me?... Are you just really tired? You can come back up to my bed..." Rigby got even more upset, "I am not tried, I am serious..." Mordecai picked Rigby up carrying him to his bed. "I know... I like you too..." Rigby shook his head, "You like me but do you love me?" Mordecai climbed into the bed with him. "I do... But to be honest, I thought you would think I was a freak... Everyone would look down on us... This will have to stay a secret...." Mordecai answered fast. Rigby frowned, "A secret? Are you ashamed of me?" Mordecai frowned, "Rigby, I am with Maragret..." Rigby cried and pushed him away. Mordecai felt tears form in his eyes suddenly, "Listen, Rigby let me think about it..." Rigby wiped his tears sniffling, "Fine..." Mordecai cuddled Rigby close to him. Rigby blushed and enjoyed it while it lasted.

This is short but I am writing more! ❤😊 I am happy people are interested, thank you so much!