The Spirit part 2

Tim and Jason were both woken up by glass shattering. They both knew Damian must be having another "nightmare". They both soon went downstairs  and found Damian he was walking and destroying everything in his sight including a family portrait that took hours to make. They both rushed down and were trying to confront him. Than Damian said "Will you imbeciles get away from me" in a very demonic voice. Tim and Jason were slowly approaching there little brother since something was up. Maybe he snapped said Jason with a smirk which made Tim glare at him. Until they touched Damian he made a "TT" sound which runs in the family and grabbed his katana. They both stepped back but Damian had much more skill than usual trapping them easily. They both were tied up and according to Damian they would be "saved" for later. 

*****Time Skip just cause***** 

An hour later Dick and Bruce came home to find Jason and Tim tied up. Thinking that they did something and Damian was punishing them. As they went further into the house there was Damian dragging the body of Ra Al Ghoul. As soon as Damian spotted Dick and Bruce he hissed like a cat. Dick personally thought it was ridiculously cute. Damian or whatever it was seemed to notice and started mumbling to its self. It slowly started grabbing the body of Ra Al Ghoul and dragging it. Suddenly it started saying words witch sounded like a curse. Than there were a bunch of flashing green lights it was blinding. Than the body of Ra Al Ghoul started to rise while Damian's body fell to the ground. There it was Ra Al Ghoul was back to life.

Than a scream was heard. Damian looked around he was on the couch nothing was hurting him it was all a dream and that's when his father and his brother came home. He was happy to know it was all a dream. 

Sorry I have no idea where I was going with this-T