Heterochromia: Phi x reader

Key:
F/c: Favorite color
S/f/c: Second favorite color
S/a: Special attack
3rd person
Y/n L/n was in the tournament battling Kurt Baratier. She wasn't in the Turbo 4 but was very powerful.

"3...2...1... Go Shoot!" The two shouted. Y/n always wore a see-through scarf over her eyes so no one could see them.

No one except her and her best friend, Aiger knew that she had heterochromia. She didn't want people knowing, because she didn't think it wasn't normal.

"You know you can't beat me and Khalzar. No one knows if you can even see! And your bey looks weak. Just forfeit now while you still can before you get your dreams crushed!" He shouted.

"Sure." Is all she said. Kurt became angry at her carelessness.

He wanted to end this battle, not her.

Right here.

Right now.

No one could stop him... Or so he thought.

"Face it! You can't win! Khalzar!!!" He shouted as the sea-greenish aura surrounded him. The creature roared. "Thunder attack!"

"B/n." Y/n said a f/c, s/f/c, and yellow glow surrounding her and her bey. "End this, s/a." She said.

B/n crashed into the side of the stadium and then came zooming at Khalzar. Khalzar burst instantly.

"What?! But how?!" Kurt shouted as the pieces of his bey flew past him. B/n flew out of the stadium into Y/n's hand.

Needless to say... She was not impressed.

"Hardly a challenge. Try getting stronger, 'emperor'." She said walking away.

"Oooh! The shade! Y/n says that Kurt isn't a challenge!! Just like her cousin, Free De La Hoya!!" Hanami shouted.

As she started the long walk home, she felt that someone was watching her. She stood in a defensive like stature as she looked around to see no one there. People were always trying to sneak up on her and steal b/n.

Once she was sure no one was there, Y/n went home and saw that Free was asleep on her couch. She decided to make him something to eat.

As she was fixing his plate she felt hands on her shoulders. She turned around holding the knife she was using against their neck. She realized it was Free and dropped the knife.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!" She said as Free chuckled softly.

"If your guard was up, you would've known I was coming. Good job on your battle, by the way." He said taking his plate.

"Dang. No thank you?" She asked elbowing him.

"Thanks." He replied.

Y/n laughed. "Are you ever going to take that scarf off of your eyes in public?" He asked. She looked away.

"Why do you want me to? No one else needs to know I have heterochromia... You know it's not normal! Only you and Aiger know and he promised not to tell anyone. And I've gotten used to it... I don't want to take it off in public with people watching..." She said looking away.

Free took it off and she closed her eyes. She was hoping that he forgot what they looked like.

"Open your eyes. I already know what they look like." He said and she sighed. She opened them slowly.

One of them was golden and the other one was f/c. They were shimmering all the time and she felt like she was the only one who had it.

Yeah, she knew other people had it, but she was the only one in Japan that had it.