I'll protect you no matter what! Valt x reader

"I'll protect you no matter what!!"

He always said that to you. And he proved it to you that day.
But let's start from the beginning.

You and Valt had loved each other for YEARS. You wouldn't be afraid to kiss or hold hands in public and you were both super happy together.

You were with him when Shu broke Valtryek's tip when he got it fixed when Aiger broke Wonder Valtryek and the process of getting it fixed.

You two were always there for each other.

He woke up to see you next to him and smiled as he woke you up.

"Hey, Y/n!" He said. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"Yeah...?" You asked.

"Do you want to go to the park to train?" He asked.

"Sure. Just let me get dressed!" You said as he walked out.

'How does he have this much energy in the morning?' You thought with a smile.
Once you were dressed, you both started walking to the park.

You two were training nonstop and you were both a little tired, but this was what you both would so every day. You eventually fell to your knees, panting.

"Can we take a break...?" You asked laying down on the ground.
He walked over to you and looked at you.

You smiled as he sat down and kissed you.

He smiled and blushed once he pulled away.

"Hey, Valt?" You asked and he looked at you. "Do you remember when we first met?"

Flashback
You were running to school when you crashed into someone and fell.
"Ow!" You said. "I'm so sorry! I was in a rush!"

"It's fine!" The little boy said holding out his hand. You took it and he helped you stand up. "Hey! Is that your bey on the floor?"

You looked down and saw b/n on the floor.

"Oh!" You said picking it up. "I'm sorry, b/n! Are you okay?" You saw him with sparkles in his eyes.

"Your bey looks so cool!!" He squealed. "Can we battle?"

"Sure!" You said.

"Not now. You two need to get to class." The principal said.

"Yes, sir!" You two said. You turned around and started to walk away, but someone put a hand on your shoulder.

"What's your name?" The boy asked and you turned around.

"Y/n. Yours?" You asked.

"Valt Aoi!"

End
"Yeah, I remember. I was really excited to battle you!" He said and you giggled. "But, do you remember how we started dating?"

"Yeah. That was awkward." You said.

Flashback
You were walking home with Valt when he stood in front of you.

"Y/n?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I... I r-really like you. Your really pretty, really strong, and I love how your hair rises up when you're in battle. You're really nice to me and I want to ask you... Will you... Be my girlfriend?" He asked.

You blushed as you nodded, unable to speak. You both smiled, but you heard a groan from behind Valt and looked.

"Ugh! Just kiss already!" Wakiya said pushing Valt. Your lips connected and you blushed.