Chapter 13

Brendon's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm so stupid. I ran out after Faith only to find an empty street. Tyler is going to hate me when he finds out I lost his daughter at 12:30 am. I glanced around, anxiously trying to spot Faith anywhere. When I failed to find her I cursed myself under my breath and ran inside, grabbing my phone. I hesitantly pressed Tyler's contact.

"What do you want Brendon, it's like midnight?" Tyler asked.

"Well you see, it was an accident, I swear. Well, I was working with Faith on the album y'know and I got angry and I accidentally said some things and she ran off and I can't find her. I'm really really sorry I didn't mean to."

"Are you kidding me, Brendon! You lost my daughter at 1 in the fucking morning! Do you know all the things that could happen to her? She could be beaten, kidnapped, raped, killed, or all four!"

"I know I'm sorry I just, I just messed up," I said shamefully.

"You better get your ass over here right now," he growled.

Faith's POV

I woke up bloody and bruised. I barely remember it. My biological just started kicking and punching me and he hit my head and I was out. I woke up in the same room, in the same chair with the same restraints. Except now, my whole body ached. Ryan walked in.

"Did you enjoy your beating? Because you know you deserved it," he smirked.

I just looked down, not wanting to say anything. He narrowed his eyes at me and walked closer to me.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, bitch!" Ryan growled and grabbed my chin harshly. He tilted my head up so I was looking at him. "What a pretty little face," Ryan cooed, stroking the side of my face, "I'm sure you'll be great in bed for my friends."

My eyes widened as I looked up at him in fear of what he would do, or what his friends would do. He simply snickered at me and walked out of the room. I waited and dreaded what was going to happen next.

Jordan's POV

"What do you mean she's missing?" I asked Josh when I woke up at 10:00 AM.

"Brendon got angry last night and said something and Faith ran off. We can't find her anywhere," Josh explained.

"I'm going to kill Brendon," I seethed, "It's always his fault!"

"Hey look calm down. I know you care deeply about her, I promise you we're going to find her," Josh reassured.

I nodded and tried to stop the tears as they welled up in my eyes and spilled over. I pressed my hands to my eyes and turned around, refusing to cry in front of my older brother.

"Hey, I promised you that we will find her no matter what it takes. And I keep my promises."

I nodded and turned back around as Josh pulled me in for a hug.

"I'll be right back," I said before racing downstairs to see Brendon.

"It's all your fault!" I shouted a Brendon, "It's always your fault that something bad happens to her. Learn to control your anger and don't take it out on innocent people"

Brendon looked up at me with tears stained on his cheeks.

"I-I didn't mean to, I promise," he said, ready to burst into tears.

"It doesn't matter, she probably got kidnapped by Ryan!"

"This is my fault, I didn't mean to do this. I hate myself," Brendon cried, putting his face in his hands.

"Look, I know you didn't mean it. I'm sorry for putting the blame all on you," I said, feeling guilty at what he said.

He nodded and I ran back upstairs and sat on the guest bed, thinking about Faith.