exposed.

Summary; When Kayla and Ray starts to date they try to keep it on the low. Why exactly? Because her loud mouth cousin would most likely tell her parents. When the couple finally gets some alone time fuck shit catches them. Let's just say he makes fun of his cousin for a lonngggg time.
Requester: kozartslut

••
"Fuck shit, will you just shut up please!?" Kayla said for the thousandth time to her cousin.

"For the last time, no." The curly headed boy said with his stupid smile.

The two cousins walked into the skate shop together finally. One being irritated from being annoyed on the way there. The other was laughing his ass off because he was the one being annoying.

"Fuck shit being annoying again?" Ray asked as he watched his girlfriend and best friend walk into the shop.

"Tell me about it," Kayla groaned as she sat on the couch next to the dread headed boy.

Secretly, recently the two good friends had finally started dating. The two had known each other for the longest, mainly because of Fuck shit.

The only person they didn't want to find out.

"So why are we hiding our relationship again?" Ray asked with his hand in Kayla's.

"Because if Fuck shit finds out he'll tell my dumbass parents," Kayla explained instantly within a beat.

"No he won't, just tell him." Ray said.

"Do you really want my parents to take me away from here?" She asked the boy in worry.

"No... I can't function without you..." Ray sighed before looking at her.

The two teens stared at each other silently before leaning in for a kiss, enjoying the alone time they had together.

Little did they know Stevie was watching.

"Fuck..." Stevie said very silently before going back to the back of the store where the rest was skating.

"Fuck shit," Stevie sao, trying to gain the blonde's attention.

"Whats up?" Fuck shit said, stopping his actions and standing next to Ruben and Fourth grade.

"You won't believe what I just saw..." Stevie said with his voice quietly.

"What?" Ruben asked in curiosity.

"R-Ray and Kayla kissed." Stevie said anxiously.

"You lying," Fuck shit said with a small laugh.

"Im fucking not!" Stevie yelled at him seriously.

Fuck shit's laughed died down and he finally realized what the small boy was saying.

"You are..." Fuck shit said.

He felt a little hurt because his best friend since diapers didn't tell him and also mad because it's his baby cousin.

"Fuck this shit," Fuck shit said before starting to leave.

"Fuck shit don't get mad," Ruben said.

"I ain't. Just going to have some fun," Fuck shit said with a smile.

Fuck shit walked into the store with the rest of the guys who were laughing loudly.

"Look at the love birds!" Fuck shit said with a huge smile.

"We don't date-" Ray started.

"Well a little birdie told me that you are dating my wittle cousin!" Fuck shit continued before sitting in between the couple.

"Fuck shit we dont-" Kayla tried before she got cut off.

"Oh yes you do! I saw the kiss," Fuck shit lied, knowing she would fall for it.

"What?" Kayla and Ray said at the same time.

"You guys kissed! Isnt that right guys?" Fuck shit said.

The rest of the guys nodded, going along with it.

"Shit." Kayla mumbled.

"So it is true!" Stveie yelled.

"Obviously," Ray said while rolling his eyes.

"Ray and Kayla sitting in the tree! F-u-c-k-i-n-g!" Fuck shit, Stevie, and Ruben sung out loudly.

"Fuck off!" Ray and Kayla said at the same time with a blush on their cheeks.

"This is only the beginning," Fuck shit said with a smile.
••
Word count: 628💞
A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this. Theater season is finally over for me so I have so much free time to do requests. If you would like to request something go to the last chapter I posted💞 leave your thoughts and comments about the chapter down below !!
~Amanee💓