Just A Dream?

Raphael sat up from his bed, his forehead covered in sweat. He looked around to see the familiar setting of his room. 

He stood from his bed and made his way towards the attic. He opened the trapdoor and peeked through, seeing his youngest brother, his back to Raph and under a thin sheet. Raph sighed and shut the door and climbed down the ladder. 

He made his way back to his room, he turned the corner to be face to face to with Donatello and Leonardo. He gasped and jumped back a little.

"What are you guys doing up?" He asked the two others.

Donatello replied." We both had a similar nightmare about Mikey committing suicide and went to go check on him."

"Weird, I had the same dream. And I just checked on him, he's fine." Raph then replied.

"That may be on the outside, my sons. But on the inside i'm afraid that's a whole new story."

The boys turned to see Master Splinter walking their direction. The boys sighed and looked down and the carpeted floor. 

" What do we do, Master Splinter? How do we make up for 16 years of pain and suffering?" Leonardo asked his father. 

Master Splinter looked another direction. " I know not my son. But we will do whatever it takes to  make your brother happy." 

"Whatever it takes." The boys replied. 

Oof...hi XD! Sooooooooo.....it's been awile!! State came up at school and I went and we lost but it was fun. Vids are up on Lea and Mikey channel. But now musical is coming up so that's fun! But i'm sooo excited cause this summer not only am I gonna see Hamilton, but i'm gonna see Be More Chill!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SO EXCITED!!! And i'm going with Navi both times!! So that'll be fun. Freshman year is going to come to a close soon...like in 3 months :P. We plan on going to City Museum in April, and it's the last day of March! But it's been eventful for Freshman year; someone brought a gun to school and put us on lockdown, I told my crush I liked her/him (trans) and got rejected, I have more ideas for fanfics, suffered Bio, and realized i'm Bi!! Yes...eventful. But that's all 4 now!  Peace my sweets~!!!<3!!!