What If the Fetch, Wasn't a Fetch?

"Good-bye Luce." Lockwood said with a sad smile. I covered my face once again sobbing more. "Lockwood...Please don't go, please!" I shouted trying to wake myself from the nightmare. "I am sorry, I have been here to long." And with that her turned, dissolving into nothing. "Lockwood no!" I screamed once more, hoping for some sort of miracle. More images of Lockwood saving me flashed through my head, his luck had finally ran out. He died saving me. I got up and ran the direction the Lockwood came from. I don't know exactly what I was looking for but I didn't know if I really wanted to find it.

    After what seemed like hours of running, I ran upon a limp motionless figure in front of a pile of bloodied rubble. There was a hole in the roof of the prison leading to the department store a few feet away. I ran to the limp body and held it in my arms. Lockwood was dead because of me. I held onto him tighter, "DEPRAC will come, they can help. Come back...please, we need you. I need you." I cried harder seeing tears fall onto his pale face. He was so cold, if I had looked for him sooner he might still be alive. I brushed his hair aside, his eyes were closed, and his face was horribly scratched.

   "I am sorry, it's all my fault." I whispered to him, hoping for him to speak back saying 'It's okay' or 'Come on Luce, cheer up.' I needed one of his smart remarks right now. I hugged Lockwood one last time, and let go. I laid him out and tided his clothes to look as straight as they could be. He laid there, and looked as if he were sleeping. I covered his wound opened chest by buttoning his coat and sat by him. I played with his hair, his head in my lap, whispering things I would typically say to him. Until I got onto what I have always wanted to say to him. "You know, Lockwood, I think I kinda fell for you. Ha, funny isn't it, I fell for your charms. I wish you would say something back, even being rejected is better than this!" I heard foot steps behind me.

    DEPRAC were finally here! I waved my tired arms, "Over here, hurry. Please Lockwood is hurt and..." I cut myself off, he wasn't hurt, he was dead. "We will do what we can miss but we might be too late." I nodded and they led me out, I was to late. The daylight hit my eyes and I saw everyone, they came to me hugging me then asking questions. "Where is Lockwood?" George was the first to ask sounding worried. "He..." George already knew. "No, he isn't Lucy! Tell me you are lying!" He shook my violently by the shoulders and I stood there and more tears rolled down my face. I sunk to the ground, "I am sorry..." I muttered to George and Lockwood, hoping Lockwood heard me. I saw Georges face go blank, Holly covered her face, Kipps was shocked, and Flo was also just shocked. It was my fault, it is my fault.

_____________________________________________

 In honor of Lockwood we kept Lockwood and Co. up and running. The news loved the fact that our friend was dead, due to them swarming us anytime they could. Nothing was the same, nothing was ever going to be. And me...well I don't let anyone help me, I don't want anyone else hurt. I seem to have a habit of that.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed, I was thinking and this happened so ya...any stories you want next hit me with them in the comments. Also none of the art is mine, THANKS!!!! Love you all!!!!