HOW THE HELL?!

Lucy sighed as the pestering voice continued to call her name. "Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! Luuuucy!" She finally sat up, "WHAT YOU STUPID SKULL!? " The smoke around the ghost formed a smirk. "Hi." He laughed as if he just watched the whole team get slaughtered. "That's it your going in the basement! "
   She grabbed the jar and stomped  down the stairs to the basement. "WaIt NoOo YoU cAnT dO tHaT! "
"Watch me! "
She opened the door to the closet in the basement where she found the jar. "PLEASE NOOOO! " She set the jar on the ground shutting the door, she ignored the cursing and yelling from behind the door. Smiling as she went back upstairs and layed down, closing her eyes and finally getting some sleep.
   She awoke to the sound of high pitched screaming. Lucy jumped up and ran to the screaming down stairs, she followed it to the basement. She saw George staring at something in the closet screaming. With an eye roll Luce pushed him to see what was there. She saw a tall scrawny man, sitting on the floor pouting. "WHAT THE HELL!? " The man glared at her, "Hey Luce. " Lucy panicked and grabbed a rapier on a nearby shelf. "who are you?! " The man laughs standing up, "It's your buddy, that kill in a jar.
Lucy dropped her rapier, " HOW THE HELL?! "
I am kinda out of the Lockwood fandom so sorry if this sucks
sunflower-wolf hope u like it.