페티쉬♡

After the school was finished, Dabin and I headed to my house to start our sleepover.

"What do you want to do first?" Dabin asked while jumping on the couch next to me.

"I don't know? Watch a movie?" I answered her, not sure what else to say.

"Yeah! But I'll pick." She said with an evil smirk on her face.

Okay, but please don't pick one of your awful romance movies!" I said.

Dabin knows I hate these kind of movies and she still asks me to go to the cinema with her to watch them.

"You don't like romantic movies because you have never felt love" She said, trying and failing to sound passionate.

"And you have?" I responded back, already knowing the answer.

"Shut up Mejia!" She exclaimed, sounded defeated.

We decided to watch the Titanic, and by that I mean that Dabin persuaded me to watch it only so she could see Leonardo Di Caprio. It was so boring.

"Come on let's go to bed, I'm tired!" Dabin whined already walking up the stairs.

"Fine. Hold on, I'm coming! I've just got to tell the guards to leave." I yelled at her because she was already walking upstairs to my room.

"But what if someone kidnaps us?" She said sarcastically

I haven't told her about my past yet but I'm planning on telling her tomorrow morning. I know if I tell her now she'll fall asleep before I am even halfway through explaining.

She thinks that the guards are here because this place is sacry and they need to watch it..

After asking them to leave they told me to call them if I need anything because they usually never leave my sight. Sometimes they even come to my school and "try" to be invisible.

After my conversation with the guards I headed back to my bedroom to see a sleeping Dabin on the floor.

Maybe she is really tired, I don't blame her, it's 3:00 am in the morning and she has to deal with 4 brothers at home everyday!

I went to my bathroom to change in my pink night gown and my fluffy white socks. I was ready to go to bed when I heard something downstairs.

"Dabin wake up!" I roughly shook her awake, Her big dark brown eyes quickly shot open.

"Mejia, what the hell?" She asked, her eyes still sleepy but concerned.

Before I could answer her question, I heard loud footsteps coming upstairs and then I understood that something was really wrong here...