Chapter 1

Emma POV

Click

"Hand behind your head"

Click

"It's nice i like it"

Click

"That's a wrap people chop chop!"

I sighed and walked to the dressing room, pretty much sweating in the clothes i had on. I quickly changed into a pair of high waisted shorts and a loose floral crop top. I looked in the mirror, god did i look a mess. But i was used to fixing it up by now. Use the makeup wipe here. Add some more there. The makeup artist always made my blue eyes pop, so i left the eyeshadow on and put my long blonde hair in a high ponytail. Leaving the studio, i said bye to all the workers.

I took out my iphone and dialed my #1 on speed dial. They answered almost instantly.

"Yo" the raspy voice said.

"Did you just wake up?" i said while laughing a bit.

"The real question is why are you up?" he said.

"Hmm maybe because i had a photo shoot today." i said.

"Damn that's the third this week." His voice started to sound normal.

"Hey i've got a lot to do if i want that audition" i walked into the starbucks and ordered a refresher.

"Maybe i'll get the audition before you do." He said.

"Yea Tyler, but only in your dreams!" i laughed at him.

"Whatever. Haha bye Emma." He said.

I said my goodbye and hung up, putting my iphone back into my pocket. I had just been talking to Tyler Posey. He was literally my best friend. We'd been in school together since we were little and both went into the acting/modeling business. Though i was more into modeling and he was more into acting.

After finishing my starbucks i got into my silver Mercedes Benz and headed over to Tyler's. School was going to start in two weeks and we still needed to do our back to school shopping. I beeped a few times when i was outside and he finally came out, still buckling his pants.

"What took you so long?" I said, watching him.

"You could've gave me a warning for when you were coming." tyler said.

"Well i called you."

"Yea to talk about that stupid movie audition. Why are you so hung up on it anyway?"

"I just fell in love with the books and this is a great opportunity."

"Okay." He looked at his phone, which was vibrating on his lap. It was a call from Dylan.

"You can get it if you want." I tried to focus on the road.

"I don't have to." Tyler said.

"Ty! He doesn't need to know i'm with you."

"Ugh fine."

Tyler's other best friend was Dylan O'Brien a.k.a. my sworn enemy. I've hated him since the day i met him well just because. I always thought there was something off about him and i just haven't liked him since. Plus he's a total man whore.

Tyler got off the phone looking at me with a huge smile. I simply said what and it was like he was going to burst. Oh no. Dylan is going to the mall with us.