I need a break

Annie POV
I woke up too Lily crying, I walked to her room and calmed her down and after I did I started to make breakfast. "Good morning babe" Asher said. "Morning" I said. I finished making breakfast and then we started to eat. "Hey Asher can you take Lily to dance?" I said. "I can't" he said. "Why? You aren't doing anything today" I said. "But I'm tired Annie" he said. "Your tiered I'm the one who has and job and is the only one taking care of the kids" I said. I was getting SO upset with Asher. "Well sorry if I want to rest" he said. "I want rest too but I cannot because I'm always working and looking after kids at the same time even though you should be helping" I said. "Whatever" He said. "You know what I'm done with you this has going on way to long, I'm done with us I need a break from you" I said. "Or how bout we just get divorce" Asher said. "Even better now get out of my house" I said. He left and I started to cry I grabbed my phone and called Hayden.

Calling POV

Hayden: Hello

Annie: H-hey

Hayden: Annie what's wrong

Annie: I-I need y-you Ash-er h-hur-t me

Hayden: ok I'm coming

Hayden POV
I grabbed somethings for Ella to do and then drove to Annie's house. Ounce Annie opened the door I saw she had red puffy eyes and tear stains. I hugged her tight and had Ella go play with Lily and Jacob. "I'm so sorry Annie you don't deserve this" I said. "Thanks Hay" She said. My ears ringed when I heard her call me Hay because I haven't heard that in years. "No problem Ann's" I said. We went to the couch and watched Netflix .

Happy birthday Hayden 🥳💜 thanks for watching💗