Can he be?

Hayden POV
I woke after about three hours and I saw Annie's face in my chest. I try to get up but Annie pulled me down. "Stay please" she said. I sat back and decided to watch tv.

•5 hours later•
I woke up and saw Annie not here and then I saw a note on the table.

Dear,
Hayden
I went to go pick up the kids from school I'll be back soon
Love,
Annie

I smiled at the note and started to make dinner. "Hayden were back" Annie said. She walked over too then kitchen and hugged me. "Daddy can you help me" Ella said. "Ummm..." I said. I look at Annie. "I'll finish the dinner and you go help your daughter" Annie said. "Ok" I said. I walked into the living room and helped Ella with LA first.

Annie POV
I finished making dinner so I went to Jacob room and saw him and Lily doing homework. "Dinner is ready" I said. "Ok" they both said. We walked downstairs and I told Hayden and Ella dinner was ready and they walked to the kitchen to get there food. "So how was school guys" I said. "Good!!" Jacob said. "Great!!" Lily said. "How about you Ella" I said. "Good" She said quiet. After dinner was over the kids got ready for bed. "Hey Hay" I said. "Yea" He said. "Is there a reason why Ella is quite around me?" I said. "Ella has always been scared to talk to people she doesn't know she was scared of my parents for a while. Just give her time to warm up to you ok" he said. "Ok, thanks Hay" I said. "No problem Ann's" He said. We did a quick hug and Hayden went to go grab his bag. "Bye Annie I'll see you later" he said coming back. "Bye Hay, Bye Ella" I said. Ella waved with a small smile and they both left. After they left I walked upstairs to the kids room. "Hey guys" I said. "Hi mommy" they said. "I put them in bed and I was about to leave in till they said something. "Mommy is Hayden going to be our new dad?" Jacob said. "I like him" Lily said. "Me too" Jacob said. I turn around. "I don't know Hayden and I are just friends" I said. "Oh ok" they said. Even though it was dark I could here the disappointment in there voices. "I love you guys and I know Hayden cares for you too so don't worry ok" I said. "Ok" they said. I kissed there foreheads and then left.