9

"I said leave!!" He yelled at her. His ex girlfriend. She had been coming to Jungkook, saying her sorry's. "I'm really sorry Jungkook." She pleaded again. Jungkook couldn't take anymore and leave the cafeteria.

I went to her and helped her stand up, but she pushed me away. "Never come near me!" Somi came and pulled her by her hair. I stopped her. "Somi, it's okay." She ran her hand through her hair. "Leave before I can do something worse." I said in a cold and dark tone.

Woah, that was unexpected. I never had this confidence before. Or this much courage. Where did that came from? Out of shock, she scrambled away. I turned to Somi. She was also shocked. "What?" I asked. "That was unexpected." She replied. I shrugged and continued eating, forgetting about Jungkook.

---------------------------

Where the heck is that boy? I've been looking for him for hours around the school already. Then, I decided to go in the old building of the school. He usually go there because there's no people going there.

Walking by the halls, I heard someone moaning. Following the sounds, I ended up in front of a room. The lights were on and the door was slightly open.

I slowly peeked in. The view that came to my sight was so heart breaking. Jungkook was having sex with his ex. Tears started running down my cheeks. Then, they noticed my presence. "Who's in there?" Jungkook shouted.

My background was really dark so that's maybe the reason on why he couldn't see my face. With that, I started running. Jungkook kept on shouting and started running after me when he finished cleaning himself. I didn't bother to look back because maybe he'll take it as an opportunity to see my face.

Why do I need to be deeply in love with you Jungkook?