14

"I am glad to tell you that someone wanted to donate its heart for you." Everyone smiled, hugged, and jumped in joy, while I? I faked smile. "Can we see this someone? Just to thank her or him?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

The doctor shook his head. "I'm sorry, but as long as I want to tell you who she is, she wanted to be anonymous." The doctor stated. "So that someone is a she?" Somi asked. The doctor didn't want to speak any further so he just nodded his head.

"The operation will be done as soon as Jungkook is ready to do it since I'm sure the donor is all ready." The doctor looked at Jungkook waiting for him to answer. "It will be done tomorrow." He said, no fear can be heard in his voice.

-

"Y/n-ah, can you promise me something?" Jungkook said as his grip on my hand tightened. "What is it?" I asked and wrapped my other hand on his. "As soon as I open my eyes after the operation, you'll be the first person that I'll see." His words made my heart broke.

I couldn't do anything else but to smile and kiss his hand. "I will, but promise me to smile and be happy when you'll be awake, never ever cry nor be sad again, okay?" Tears were threatening to fall but I fought it.

"I will." He answered. I stood up and hugged him. I will miss him so much. His scent, those eyes, nose and especially those lips. I will miss it.

I love you, Jungkook.