Entertainment

Still no one's pov

All the goo disappeared when blueberry turned his head to look at Nightmare whom is just dazing and just being lost into a pit of voided thought waiting for someone to snap him out of reality

In which someone did and it's quite obvious "Come one Night! Lets go back!" He said still in a cheery voice grabbing the tired nightmare by his arm and dragging him into the portal and into the house "Nighty!Have some energy!" Blue said as he went to the kitchen "Too bad they're wasted to work anyway..." he said monotonly putting an arm over his eyes while lying on the couch to cover up the brightness

"Night you're being to negative....." Blue crossed his arms "It's not my fault i'm the king of Negativity.." He chuckled still with the arm still on his face Blue's phone ringed he pulled it out and noticed it was on facetime with B and Her Sibs so instead he sent message saying that he's busy at the moment

He sat next to Night not knowing what to do except lightly stomping his foot on the ground to some kind of rythme but of course he could let his (CRUSH!) Friend feel so tired and plus our little blue here still has energy like...alot so basically it's not his fault he is cheery anyway blue went upstairs to find something to atleast entertain night and him he went to the attic and tried to find some old things worth entertaining he kneeled down to a box to find something until he found a board game and it's....

MoNOpOlY!!!!

Jkjkjk it's chess cause why not :D so basically blue shifted the board out wiped out the dust off with his hand he smiled and got up dashing also closing the attic downstairs with a few steps of stairs he jumped off and landed with a thud on his feet and night who fell asleep got shooken when he woke up to the sound of something loud (BlUe'S sCREams iN bEd *Insert lenny face*)

Yeah so blueberry rushed beside nightmare on the couch nightmare sat upright and looked at him with a tired look but sighed cause he didn't want to hurt his Cwushie cwush UwU

Later....

Blueberry sighed in fustration scratching the back of his neck No matter what move he would make he would end up being checkmating by Nightmare who just gave a tired look but didn't want to complain to Blueberry in order not to upset him in anyway he made a move for his king piece but it was like a pattern in order not to get checkmated for long.

Nightmare sighed tiredly and stretched his back making a 'POP!' Noise "Give up Blue we're just going in circles....." Blueberry gave him a sad look of defeat his sad baby blue eyes shining in the light he sighed closing his eyes cleaning the chess pieces and went up to his room to place the board game there so in that way when it could be played in anytime.

Blue was at the Kitchen, cooking tacos and some dishes (Pancit canton, Fried fish, Fried Shrimp and Adobo) While frying he felt arms wrapped around him in his waist. Nightmare buried his skull down on Blue's shoulder 'inhaling'  his scent. Blue blushed and made a small smile. They were like that until all the food was fried or made. (This made me hungry :((() Nightmare and blue set the table and ate the food (Yum Yum :)) Both said Goodnight to each other and slept.....

.....

.........

...
.....
Atleast one of them did

Nightmare Pov

I placed my arms under my skull trying to sleep. I stared at the ceiling
I shut my eyes and my hands covered my closed eyes sighing in fustration. I made a prayer position with my hands. I closed my eyes once again frowning. Sleepless nights like this really irratated (Is this the spelling?!?!) I sat up, the coldness of the aircon washing over him.

I ran both my hands over my skull. I uncovered the blanket off my legsand stood up my feet feeling the coldness of the wooden floor. I went to my backpack and took out.....

A gun......

JK a bunny stuff toy

Nightmare hugged it feeling the softness of it. He brang it with him to bed covering himself until his skull he hugged his very favorable stuff toy close to him. Sleep finally washed over him and he slept throughout the whole night....

(Kill me now AAAAAAAA- *Gets ranover by a bus*)