Dramatic secrets and entries

"Lilly, this is n't funny" The old lady pointed at her body and said to me. She raised her hand to hit on my arm but then held her right shoulder and cried in pain. She was wearing the same uniform as that of Hermes but the uniform looked way better on Hermes than on her. Her various body parts were not meant to be in that uniform and I could not help but laugh at her.

"But Andrews..." I whined and earned a glare from the old lady aka Andrews. It turned out that the magical ring chose the body of an old lady this time.

We were in a corridor that led to 'King George's private meeting room'. Our footsteps echoed throughout the dark corridor. There were fire torches at equal intervals but there were no doors to other rooms. There were words inscribed on the walls of the corridor but I could not read it properly due to the inefficient lighting as well as fast-paced walking. I was walking beside Andrews and Rihanna was walking with Raymond. Stella was walking in front of us. We were escorted by two men in front and behind us.

I and Stella did not get a chance to ask Raymond about the truth because, since the previous night when we met at the airport, he and Rihanna were glued together.

The escort stopped at once and kept his palm on the wall. A door opened suddenly and the corridor was suddenly lit with golden lights.

I gulped as I entered the luxurious room. There were about ten chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Each of the golden chandeliers was decorated with hundreds of diamonds and the rays of lights scattered across the room. There were golden spots on the Mahagony table, that was in the centre of the room and the empty golden chairs, that were kept around the table. There were just two men in the room. My eyes were glued to the beautifully designed carpet in the room and I felt to sit on my knees and touch the smooth carpet.

I felt a tug at my gloves and I looked at Andrews whose line of sight was affixed at a point in front of us. My eyes traced his sight to see King Patrick of Yoyomia in 'King George's private meeting room'. My throat dried as I saw the man who made us understand that our identities were worth 50,000 dollars.

Is it a trap? Did King George Qiwey simply trap us?

I was about to take the laser beam pen from my belt when Hermes patted me.

"Woah, calm down kitty, were you stupid enough to think that we could fly from Yoyomia without a pull from the Royal family?"

"Yes," I facepalmed and I cursed the cursed stone. The stone never failed to make me feel and look like a stupid.

"Well, the deal makers are here!" A chubby man raised his glass of wine. His fingers were concealed by the huge rings that he wore. His violet rob seemed to bulge out and bulge in as his stomach moved in rhythm with his hyena-like laugh.

"Yes, yes indeed" King Patrick raised his wine glass to clink it with the other king's glass. King Patrick was wearing a rather simpler suit as compared to King George.

All of us took seats around the table and we were immediately served with glasses of wine. Hermes chucked it down in one single sip and I felt nauseous at the sight. Nevertheless, Rihanna giggled beside him. 

"So let's talk business" King Patrick's sound boomed across the large room and all our eyes were fixed on the owner of the voice.

"So here is the deal. You will be given 50 dollars each and you may get lost." King Patrick placed his wine glass on the table and ran his fingers through his long beard. He did not change his daring eye contact which was with Hermes. Hermes tilted his head and smirked.

"King George, with all due respect, would you please tell us why you are so interested in this stone?" Hermes said as he let his arms rest on the table.