Conversations (1)

/Yesh I changed the name, ok carry on/

Alastors Pov

(Alastor got down to the lobby and headed to the bar, he knew there was a phone there and as well husk so he could call charlie and let her know Angel was ok, he went up to the bar and saw husk cleaning some shot glasses with a small towel, he began to approach the small cat and husk took notice and looked up)

Husk: "can I help you?"

"you have a phone here correct?"

Husk: "yea it's behind the counter, here hang on."

(husk put the cup and the towel down and went over to the phone and put it on the counter for Alastor giving him the phone)

Husk: "here, need anything else?"

"no, not at the moment, thank you ."

(husk nodded and went back to cleaning, Alastor dialed the phone to Charlie's Office and waited, hearing the phone ring then charlie picked up)

Charlie: " Hello?"

"good day Miss. Mange, it's me Alastor"

Charlie: "Oh! hey Alastor what's up?"

"just wanted to let you know I found Angel"

Charlie: " YOU DID?! where was he?"

"he was asleep in his room, he's a very heavy sleeper"

Charlie: "ok good...wait how did you know he was asleep?"

(Alastor froze, he obviously couldn't tell charlie that he basically broke into Angel's room, he had to think quickly)

"he opened the door, he looked really tired I just told him we had the meeting and we were going to have another one later today"

""great I'm covering for something that I didn't even have to do""

Charlie: "right I'm sorry, I didn't apply logic, im so out of it right now."

(Alastor could hear charlie nervously laughing on the other side of the line, Alastor cringed at the mere thought of what charlie would most likely think if he said the truth)

" no worries Miss. Mange, it happens to the best of us, well that's all I wanted to say for now"

Charlie: "right, thank you again"

"of course"

(Alastor hung up and placed the phone back behind the counter, he sat on a stool and rested his head on his arm thinking about the situation and what he could do next, he had to wait at least a few hours before the next meeting. Husk came around wiping down the countertop, he looked up at la and raised an eyebrow)

Husk: " you alright?"

"Hm?"

(Al turned his head to Husk, still resting his head on his hand and he finally brought his hand down)

"nothing, just thinking about the white spider"

Husk: "Angel Dust?"

"yea him"

Husk: "what about him, is it the fact that he's a retired pornstar and a mobster, AND now he wants to redeem himself"

"....n-no I wasn't thinking that at all 0__0"

Husk: "oh, worth a shot I guess "

(husk leaned on the counter waiting for //that *sip sip* TEA// Alastor to tell him what was bothering him...if he wanted to at least. Alastor fixed his poster and started talking to husk, of course, he wasn't going to tell him everything but he wanted some advice at least, or someone to hear him, we wanted to say everything out loud to someone, even if they didn't listen he wanted them out)

"So about angel..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

/to be continued/

// ALSO THANK YOU SOOO FREKIN MUCH FOR 200+ READS SERIOUSLY THANK YOU//