Reawaken

//I'm sorry, idk what else to put for a title, give me some suggestions please ówò//

...

everything is black...and foggy?

...

angel?

...

where am I?

....

Angel?

...

all I hear is....constant ringing...... my head....hurts....wh-where???

...

ANGEL!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(angel shot up from where he was sleeping, he was terrified, breathing heavily, beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. He calmed down and started to look around his surroundings, he realized...he was in his hotel room?)

¨what the? My hotel room? how did I get here?¨

(angel noticed his body didn't ache as it did before, his head did hurt a bit, besides that he felt fine, he moved the blankets to the side and moved his legs to the edge of the bed, he stretched a bit, it felt nice, he could hear his bones popping and shifting after being in place for hell knows how long.he began to wonder what happened before he got to his room, or to be exact, how he got there, or what happened before.)

""How long was I out? What day is it? Who brought me here? Did I subconsciously walk here?""

(Angel then remembered what happened before he blacked out, he only remembers throwing a rock at a tree, before slipping and falling. He remembers seeing everything foggy and blurry, and...red? Was it him just suppressing the memory, or did he really see red blotches come out of the bushes? Rustling. Noises in the dark, black background. That's all he remembers before his memory goes blank. Who was that? Or better question, what was it? Angel kept pondering and pondering what happened till he gave up, he looked around his hotel room and decided to get up. He put his weight on all 4 of his arms and pushed himself off the bed, once he got on his feet... he fell)

*THUD*

"SON OF A- ...OW!!"

(Angel hissed in pain, during the fall, he hit his head on the wall then face planted on the floor crushing 2 of his arms with his weight, a few of his fingers twisted in a way that caused IMENSE pain, thankfully nothing broke. He slowly lifted his head off the floor, looking at one of his hands, trying to move it, his fingers hurt when he tried to move them, but after a while he was able to move them again. He sat up and leaned against the wall, moving his fingers and arms, so try would get used to moving them again, he still felt pain but it wasn't as bad. He stood up, using the wall for support, he  looked around his hotel room again, he went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He realized his eyes weren't puffy anymore and he didn't have eye bags or any of the imperfections he had before. His hair was really ruffled and messy, his clothes all wrinkled and folded.)

"Seems like I was out for a good while huh? I might as well shower, I don't look very good regardless of the amount of sleep I got. It should also help me be at ease a little."

( Angel went and grabbed some clothes and went to go shower, he took his time, it felt nice to not think of anything and just relax)

Alastor's Pov

It's been 3 days since I found Angel in the woods, and he still hasn't awaken. He had me worried sick, I know he didn't mean anything he said before he stormed out, but I still don't know what happened to him, or why he's so angry that night. Charlie is as well concerned she let go of the grudge after I came back with angel in my arms, vaggie on the other hand, she's still mad at him for disrespecting Charlie. We all came to an agreement, we had the meeting without angel and decided: when the party will be, what the parties theme would be, and, who's roles are whose during the party. I told Charlie that I would inform angel about the plans for the party once he woke up. I'm sure your wondering if I was the red splotch of color that came out of the forest, and I confess it was me. I was in my deer form when I heard yelling, so I went over to see who it was, that's when I saw angel on the floor. I ran over calling his name but no response, I changed back to normal and I took him back to his hotel room, Charlie felt bad when she saw him and what kind of state he was in, that's when she let her grudge go. I was in shock to see how broken he was, I'm just glad nothing happened to him during that time.

Charlie: "hey Alastor."
"Hello Charlie dear, how are you on this fine day?"
Charlie: "a little better, Im almost done with all the paper work, now that vaggies helping me."
"That sounds like great news Ms.Mange"
Charlie:" it is, especially since the ball is happening soon, I'll be done just in time.....I'm sorry but I never had the chance to ask, do you know what happened with angel that night...when he stormed out, he seemed really mad, but depressed, he was in a really bad shape I know that much."
"I'm sorry to say but I don't know what happened with him, when I confronted him, he told me to back off..and to quit the act...with my fake smile, and with that he stormed out, he didn't say anything after."
Charlie:"and then you found him unconscious in the forest. *sigh* I just hope he's ok. I want to talk to him but it's still uncertain if he's awake or not, I'm worried, have you checked on him?
"No not yet, I've been caught up with work I haven't had the time, but I shall check on him once I finish"
Charlie: "thank you alastor"
"Of corse Charlie dear, I'm here to help"
Charlie:" heh, well I have to get back to work, I'll see you around Alastor"
"Good bye Ms.Mange"
(Charlie left to her office, leaving Alastor to finish his work for the day, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Angel, or who harmed him, he figured he could ask once more once angel woke up, I mean it wouldn't hurt to try...right? He made up his mind and kept working, the sooner he finishes, the better)

Angel's Pov
(Angel finished showering, and he got dressed in his regular everyday attire, he figured he could go out to the streets, probably hang out with Cherri, he didn't want to stay at the hotel, even though he felt better physically, he didn't feel better emotionally, but he didn't want to cry, or have a mental breakdown again, not after how the last one left him. He finished fixing his boob FLOOF and went towards the door, before he paused)

""Wait, Alastor works at the front desk, I would have to pass him...to leave the hotel....shit, the one demon I don't want to see, and he's there.... I mean I can try to pass him and not look in his direction, the elevator is only a few feet to the left of the lobby desk...but he will call my name, and get my attention...FUUUUUU- ......Ima have to play the"I'm fucking deaf, leave me alone" card...I have no choice, I don't want to stay here any longer""

"*siiiiiiiiiigh* fine"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
//stay tuuuuuuuuuuuned :3//
///this chapter is a lot longer than the others, I is proud :3 (1283 words)///