#07

• Time Skip (Weekend) •

Hoseok's POV

It was 7 AM in the morning, I already finished my breakfast and finished showering.

Not having plans for today, I thought that it's better to stay home, to get some alone time I deserve.

Or so I thought..

*Riiiiiinnnnggggg*

"Hello?" I answered.

"Good morning Hoseokie! Me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to go out today?" I heard Jin and immediately knew it was him.

"Where?" I asked.

"To the Amusement Park!" He answered.

I smiled widely and felt the excitement inside my chest.

"Sure!" I replied with joy.

"Great. We are going to your house at 7:50 AM. Get ready, bye Hoseok!" Jin reminded and ended the call.

I stood up from my chair and walked towards my closet to get clothes.

I wore a simple yellow-colored blouse and a white plaid skirt, paired with white doll shoes.

I exited my bedroom and outside of the house so that I can see the guys instantly.

I played some games on my phone while waiting for them so that I won't get bored.

A few minutes later I heard their voices calling and shouting my name, "Hoseok! Hoseok!"

I smiled as I looked up to see them, the car's windows weren't tinted so I could clearly see Jin driving and the others were in the back.

The door to the passenger's seat opened, I went inside and took my seat, beside Jin, who was in the driver's seat.

"Good morning, Hoseok." All of them greeted in unison and smiled at me.

"Good morning." I greeted back and smiled a little, getting conscious of the fact that they were staring at me for too long.

"Hyung, shouldn't you start driving now?" Namjoon said and Jin diverted his gaze away from me and back to the road.

"Y-yes, you're right." Jin started the car and drove.

The Amusement Park isn't that far away from my house so the trip from home to here wasn't too long.

We all went out from the car and stood before the huge gate of the Amusement Park.

We went to the cashier to pay and receive tickets for us to be able to get inside.

"Let's try the Ferris Wheel first!" Taehyung suggested, and everyone nodded in response.

Everyone ran forward while Taehyung stopped and looked at me, "Let's go together, Hoseok." He said, holding my hand.

"Alright." I replied with a smile.

Our tickets got stamped to mark that we already had used it.

And so, we went inside the air-conditioned capsule.

I stared at the view below, up to the sky.

I felt so surprised because usually, I am afraid of heights, but this time I felt relieved and safe.

Taehyung was holding my right hand, his hand felt so warm.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I said, smiling while looking at the warm clouds.

"Yes. It is." He answered and I looked at him, only to find out he was looking at me as well.

The calm and peaceful ride ended, and we went out, the others were already munching on some donuts and enjoying some cotton candies.

"Hey, Hoseok, do you want some?" Yoongi handed me a pink cotton candy.

"Thank you." I replied, and he flashed me his gummy smile that made him look like an adorable child.

The others handed me their own favorite flavored donuts, wanting to see my reaction to their favorites.

"Is it good, Hoseokie?" Jungkook asked me, eager for my reaction and opinion.

"Yes, I love any kind of donuts." I smiled and continued to eat the donuts.

"You look really pretty today, Hoseok-ah." Jimin complimented me, I stood still and looked away from him.

"Uh.. thanks."

"Hoseok is always pretty, mind you." Namjoon said, looking at Jimin and crossing his arms.

"Everyone knows that, hyung." Jungkook butted into the conversation.

"Shut up everyone, stop reminding something that we already know." Yoongi declared.

"Yeah, but complimenting her isn't that bad, right?" Taehyung argued, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Can everyone shut up? Let's use our tickets and ride anywhere we want to." Jin announced, his voice was not loud but it was stern and serious making everyone silent.

We all nodded and he sighed in relief.

"Great, now let's treat Hoseok a fun day, like a date." Jin chuckled and pulled me beside him, holding and gripping onto my hand.

My eyes widened at the sudden contact again, but I shrugged it off, not wanting to feel anything but i can't help but notice the butterflies getting wild inside my stomach.

Aish, stop this feeling Hoseok. You can't fall in love, not now.

-------------
A/n: Sorry for updating late, I've been having a writers block. And thank you for the wait, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Oh by the way I've deleted all of my other boring story's except this one hahahaha.