2

There was sick everywhere.

On her cover, down her clothes, in her hair.

As she looked around, she realised her room resembled a hotel room. One crappy painting, a tv, a balcony and a bathroom.

The room was spinning. Her hands were shaking. The rush was barely in her veins, no longer running up and down to every organ, not sending sparks across her body.

She needed more. Fast.

It still baffled her how she'd ended up here, locked in a dark room and stripped of anything potentially dangerous. All because of her dad who didn't give a care in the world, really.

The smell of sick was too pungent, making her gag and almost throw up a little more.

She knew there was no way her legs would move though. They couldn't hold anyone up. Her stomach cramped, and she was sure everything in her was about to come out on the toilet.

To the side, there was a white button, which came with no description but she clicked it anyway. What harm could it do?

A few moments later, there was a click and someone dressed in all white entered.

"Good morning miss Freya,"

As the smell of sick hit the nurse, she already knew this one was worse than the others. Toxic stuff was involved.

Freya went to speak, but her throat was too dry, a crack coming out instead.

"Bath,"

"I'm afraid you can't use that yet," the nurse frowned, "I can help you wash if you'd like,"

Usually, she'd protest, but being covered in sick wasn't something she was willing to be that stubborn for. A small lamp was turned on and the nurse took her weight as they went to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"Get undressed, I'll rinse you off and let you put pyjamas on before I wash your hair,"

She obliged, the hot water burning her skin. It felt amazing. Temporarily, it replaced the craving for a rush in her body. Pricking and tingling it as her puke was cleared off.

With assistance, she scrambled into her pyjamas and sat on the floor. The name tag said Laura but Freya had no interest in getting to know her, nor did she have an interest in staying here.

Not one more night.

She had so many questions, but her throat wasn't cooperating.

"Would you like any food?"

Laura gently squeezed out her hair and brushed it, loosely braiding it. It alarmed her when chunks started falling out.

Freya scanned over the menu and threw it to the side, her body rejecting the thought.

That's what withdrawal did to you.

Luke couldn't help but sit in his room, wondering what the girl was going through. Michael has told him not to worry but it was quite a sight. Even he knew that it would be rough.

But Freya needed more rush. She didn't care what it was, she just needed something.

Anything.

It was like an itch, but worse. Her arm needed another needle, her throat wanted another shot, her stomach wanted another round of butterflies as a guy told her she looked hot.

She needed more rush.

Laura left the room, relieved to breathe pleasant air again, leaving the girl back on the freshly made bed.

Then she passed out.

**

When she woke up, it felt like her entire body was burning. She screamed in agony, trying to strip all the clothes from her.

Anyone who heard it would think there was a murder going on, although it was her body trying to do the opposite thing. Get rid of what was murdering.

The room was too hot, and her mouth was dry. She hadn't drank water for at least a day.

With all the strength she had, she pushed the button.

Over and over until the door opened.

More than one person came this time, a blanket immediately put over her bare body, her arms held down. She was close to hurting herself again and the nurses didn't want that.

"Have a drink of this," a man said, carefully pouring water in her mouth.

She refused to swallow it, instead holding her breath to try and make them let go. Smart, but not smarter than the staff.

"It's not gonna work"

Her screams became gargled, three nurses now trying to hold her down. She kicked her legs, getting out their grip and stumbling across the room until she hit a body.

"Now where do you think you're going?"