5

Eve: Peter!
Peter:Hi.
(She slaps him across the face)
Peter: I deserved that.
Eve: What? How? I don't even want to know. Come on we have to find the other five. Gwen: You mean the other six. Eve: Nope he's one of us. Peter: What? Eve: Never mind come on. Peter: I have no idea what's going on. Gwen: I'll explain on the way. Peter: On the way? On the way where? Eve: No idea.
Peter: Oh well that's just great.
( Time skip. Sundown. All three of them are swinging through Brooklyn)
Peter: So, this villain we don't know who it is at th e moment made this thing that brought Gwen to our dimension and the other spider people to this dimension and this thing could ultimately destroy this dimension.So, we need to find five other spider people to help us save this dimension or we could all die and this dimension could collapse.
(They land on a building)
Gwen: You got all that from Gwen was in our demention and we need to make a team of five other people who are like us to save this demention and if we don't this demention could collapse and we will all die if that happens.
Peter: I get things easily.
Eve: you've had these powers for two years and you still can't get out of a web on your own.
Peter: It's harder than it looks.
Eve: I've had my poses for two days and I can already get out of a web on my own.
Peter: We're not going to talk about this anymore.
Eve: Muh. So, Gwen earlier you said that you though you'd never be here again. So have you been here before?
Gwen: Yep.
Eve: Ok so I think that since you have been here before we should split up you go by yourself and me and Parker will be together.
Gwen: Ok. Sounds like a plan. Just one thing how are we going to find each other again.
Parker: We can meet back here in a few days.
Gwen: Got it.
(Gwen swings away. Just as she does their is a clank as if someone had just landed a jump. Eve and Parker slowly turn around and come face to face with a black and red mask.)

A/N: Just to clear up any confusion for those who haven't figured it out already. Peter and Parker are the same person. Peter will be referred to as Parker because that is a nickname and so that later on in the story when someone with the same name as him is introduced you will be able to tell who is talking and I won't have to do something like Peter1 and Peter2.