6

Eve: Who are you
Boy:  Who am I? Who are you?
Eve: I asked you first.
Boy: Fair point. I am Spider-Man.
Eve: You're Spider-Man?
Boy: Well I'm not THE Spider-Man I'm the new Spider-Man.
Parker: I feel like I shouldn't ask but what happened to the old Spider-Man.
Boy: He... he died.
Parker: I'm sorry I can't imagine how that feels.
Boy: There was nothing anyone could have done to try and save him probably would have been the best anyone could have done.
(Eve takes off her mask and puts her hand on his shoulder he turns around and hugs her. She doesn't hesitate to hug him back. When they finally stop hugging they slowly pull out of the hug. He takes off his mask and his sad scared Brown eyes look dead straight into her soft understanding blue eyes.)
Eve: Were you close
Boy: Not really. I had just met him. he saved my life and told me that he would show me the ropes but he died before he could.
Eve: I might not have had someone with powers who was going to show me the ropes but, I know how you feel. I never knew my parents well my real parents anyways when I was really little my parents gave me to the people I love with no I only knew my aunt and uncle but my aunt died when I was like 6 so I never really knew her but me and my uncle were really close a few weeks ago he... He was killedI've moved on the best I can.  I've learned that it's better to remember those who have passed away then try and forget them. Just remember the good times not the bad ones. My uncle always told me with great power...
Boy: Comes great responsibility.
Eve: Yes, but that's only half of it.
(He gives her a confused look)
Eve: With great power comes great responsibility but, be careful not to be consumed by the power.
Boy: What exactly does that mean.
Eve: I didn't really understand it until he explained it to me.
Parker: The first car is self-explanatory the power that we have feel so good we feel like we're better than everyone else so we do things not so good that's all the villains who don't want revenge or hold a grudge or something like that are made they can't control power or they think they're better than everyone else.
Boy: So don't let the power go to your head got it.
Parker:  Yeah pretty much.
Boy: So you kinda sorta already know me so who are you guys.
Eve: I'm widow and he's widower.
Boy: Ok but can I like get name.
Parker: We'll tell you ours if you tell us yours.
Boy: Deal.
( Eve and Parker look at each other for reassurance.)