Chapter 2

Author-sama: "I might have mixed some parts, or some are missing from the original timeline, I don't know the full original dialogue, but just roll with it." ;)

______________________

???: Hello Y/N. 

   Y/N's eyes widen in surprise and anger.

Y/N: "How do you know my name? I suggest you answer quickly."

???: "We have cameras all over, and I heard your girlfriend yelling your name."

    Y/N just looks at him pissed and Red is munching on cookies.

???: "I have an offer for the three of you."

???: "How about you three join Beacon Academy?" 

Red: "You mean it Professor Ozpin ?" said with stars in her eyes

Y/N: "Meh, since we have nothing better to do, sure. Also we have nowhere to live so yeah..."

Ozpin: "Worry not, we will give you two a private dorm."

Eliza: "Thank you very much sir." politely thanks, it's kind of her thing to be nice, i guess...

Ozpin: "You're welcome, also, your initation will begin tomorrow."

Y/N: "Alright." he says before he devours the cookies, the whole plate has half empty.

    ~Timeskip~

Y/N: "So Ruby, was it?" 

Ruby: "Yep, Ruby Rose." smiles cutely

Ruby: "What's yours ?"

Y/N: "My name is Y/N and this is my girlfriend, Eliza."

Eliza: "Hello, cute one."

    Ruby blushes and giggles in a cute manner

Ruby: "You look like a human seized doll, is it your semblance ?" asks curiously

Eliza: "Semblance? Uhm, what is that little one ?" asks confused

Ruby: "Well a semblance is the manifestation of one's innate and personal power as an ability unique to each individual, with the effects varying greatly from user to user. It's basicly an unique ability that only you have."

Eliza: "Yeah let's call it that." lies

Eliza: "Oh the ship is here!"

Ruby: "Oh let's go!"

Yang: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Ruby: (gasping) Please stop.

Yang: (releasing her sister) But I'm so proud of you!

Ruby: Really Sis, it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

Ruby: I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby: Of course I'm excited... I just... (sighing) "I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything.

Yang: (going over and giving her sister a one-armed hug) But you are special.

The girls' attention is drawn to the 2-D animated newscast on playing nearby, talking about the robbery and showing Roman's mug shot.

Cyril: The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the . Back to you, Lisa.

The mugshot changes to , with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's turned dark when members of the disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it.

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon!

Yang: Who's that?

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Yang: Oh.

Y/N: Talk about a timing

Glynda: You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world." (disappears)

Ruby: (among several other cries of surprise) Oh, wow! Look, you can see Signal from up here! (Ruby and other students look through the glass walls at the below) I guess home isn't too far after all!

Y/N: Wow

Eliza: It sure is quite a view

Yang: Beacon's our home, now.

The two hear groaning and hunched over nearby, running to the back of the ship.

Yang: Well... I guess the view isn't for everyone. (rolls her eyes)

Ruby: It was a nice moment while it lasted.

The ship is seen approaching Beacon across a large body of water.

Ruby (voice over): I wonder who we're gonna meet! I just hope they're better than Vomit Boy. Oh, Yang, gross! You have puke on your shoe!

Yang (voice over): Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!

Ruby (voice over): Get-Get away! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me!

Y/N: Well that was interesting to say the least..."

Eliza: I agree...

              ~To be continued~