Chapter 3: Emergency talk

Dark went inside of Mark's house and then Jack stared at Dark and waved at Dark. Dark waved back and then said, "Mark you are in big trouble because Anti really wants you to be his boyfriend and his Wife!?" Mark was shocked along with Jack because Jack already purposed to Mark and both of them are almost getting married in a couple of months. Mark was upset that someone was crazy for him, but he doesn't love nor like them at all. Jack said, "Then we need to make a plan that it will make Anti stop and end this once and for all. Both Mark and Dark agreed and then made plans for hours until it was the night again. Dark had to go home because of his pet he has also, both Mark and Jack waved goodbye and then they closed the door. Mark wanted to turn around to go to sleep, but Jack pinned him to the wall and then started to kiss Mark's neck and then whispers to Mark's ear, "Let's have some Fun~" Mark blushed so much and then Mark got quirky and then started to kiss Jack also. They both were going to the bedroom until Jack bridal carried Mark to the bedroom and then they were going to have sex with each other. Until there was a loud bang in the basement both of them jumped, both Mark and Jack put on their clothes and went downstairs. They saw that the basement door was open, so Jack went to go investigate down the basement and Mark was near the door of the basement. Mark yelled for Jack and said, "Is there anyone down there Jack!?" Jack yelled, "No?! It's safe?!," Mark was relieved that there was no one there. Until Mark felt something behind his back, it was a knife and it was Anti that was keeping Mark hostage. Mark tried to yell out Jack's name very loud until Anti put a small cloth that made Mark sleepy and he fell to the floor. Jack heard a thump on top of the basement and quickly ran and then Anti was at the door already to close it and lock it. Jack got very furious and quickly ran and then Anti shut the door quickly and locked it. Anti smirked and started to tie up Markiplier, then he bridal carried Mark outside the door. Jack barely opened the basement door and saw that Mark was nowhere to be found nor Anti. Jack got angry and sad because he couldn't protect his boyfriend and soon to be his husband. Jack quickly called the police and then the police started to investigate the matter.   

This has (476) words in total and I am very happy about it. Thank you all for reading it and I'll see you all later, Bye-Bye 😊😊