Part 11

"Momo!" I shouted. "Why are you being so slow compared to last time!" I shouted. "Was the last time just a fluke!?" I yelled. "I'm sorry!" He yelled. I face palmed

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my phone ringing. It was a unknown number. I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Are you Hibiki Ibuki?" A man asked. "Yeah, who might I be speaking to?" I asked. "Hikan, from the local police department." He said. Police? "Yes, go on." I said. "It was recorded that 3 people died in a car accident and 11:48 A.M. There names were Hitori Ibuki, Yuki Ibuki, and Yushio Ibuki. You're were there last relative." They were dead? Mom, Dad, my brother, they were dead? "We were calling to see what you would like to do with the body's ma'am." He said. "Um, can you cream are them and send them to the Samezuka dormitories under the name Ibuki?" I asked. "Sure thing. Have a good night now. Sorry for your loss." He said to me. "Thanks, you have a good night too." I said. The phone line went dead. This can't be happening.

"The time of choosing the events at Prefectuals are closing in." I said. "With that in mind, were thinking of changing how the entrants for the relay will be chosen this year." Rin said. "Normally, the four spots go to the people with the fastest times." I said. "But this year, whatever your speed, if you prefer to focus on your original events, you don't need to enter the relay." Rin said. "We'll pick the relay team out of those who want to enter it." I said. "Of course, it goes without saying, that you need both will and speed to get chosen." Rin said. "What we're proposing is probably wrong of us to suggest, as you captains." I said. "We know the best way to do this is to go by fastest times, as we always have." Rin said. "But we want you to understand what a relay really means to us." I said. "I know I want to swim a real relay with teammates who really want to be there." Rin said. "Anything else would feel meaningless even if we did win." I said. "That's why we want you guys to match our feelings." Rin said. "So anyone who honestly wants to compete in the relay, step forward." I said. "We'll start from there!" Rin said.