Dangerous Woman ♠ Natasha Romanoff

Thank you so much to @-WINEAUNT for giving me this wonderful plot, and thank you to KINGKATARA  for making a wonderful cover for this book

Thank you so much to @-WINEAUNT for giving me this wonderful plot, and thank you to KINGKATARA  for making a wonderful cover for this book. I really hope that I do it justice. Please vote, and comment your feedback; it would be extremely appreciated. I DO NOT OWN MARVEL AND/OR ITS AFFILIATIONS. THIS PLOT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY -WINEAUNT

WARNING:

This story may contain PG-13 scenes and references, such as nasty humor, profanity, violence, sexuality, and other parts that may make their children ask their parent(s), "What does this mean?". This book isn't suitable for anyone under the age of 13. Also, this character may or may not have opinions that you might not agree with/may upset you. Please understand that there are many reasons why a character feels a certain way. Even though a character may feel a certain way, it doesn't mean I agree with their opinion. If you come after me or this book for any reason, you will be muted and added to the blacklist. You have been warned. This is your one and only warning.

THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR MANY MARVEL MOVIES, INCLUDING THE BLACK WIDOW.

Sage Sinclaire is a supposedly normal girl. She graduates high school with honors, a major in computer science, and a minor in engineering. She goes to college, dreaming of becoming a technician for NASA, pushing herself to the limit, desperately trying to achieve this goal. Her world shatters when her lifelong best friend, Jessica West, is murdered by a well known serial killer by the alias of The Red Reaper. Sage seems to snap from the outside, but really, it seems as if every one of her senses has been amplified by 110%. She drops out of college, hell-bent on hacking into every single government system, trying to find out as much information on The Red Reaper as she can. Sage commits crime after crime, desperately trying to draw the Red Reaper out of hiding. She becomes a little red dot on S.H.I.E.L.D's radar. She broke into Tony Stark's home, stealing as many of their files as she could get her hands on. Over an occurrence of six years, S.H.I.E.L.D. still hasn't caught her. That is until they finally send the one and only Black Widow after her.

Started: May 2018

Completed: