𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒

It was Saturday, January 1st, 2017.

Roman had just woken up from his beauty sleep, he walks over to his closet and grabs some casual clothes, he didn't feel like being a prince, for at what cost? He didn't have another prince to date, so why bother with the charade?
He walked downstairs, you see, Roman lives with his Childhood friend, Logan Wilson, They were friends ever since the age of 6 (year 2 *British schools*), Roman always believed at love at first sight, and that everyone has a soulmate, while Logan believed that love is a chemical reaction which causes Mammals to breed. They were total opposites yet, best friends. Roman walks downstairs only to see Logan talking to someone he had never met before "Ah! Good morning Microsoft Nerd and—" He turns to face the person he didn't know "who are you?". The stranger did nothing but smile sweetly "Hai! I'm Patton Smith! It's really nice to meet you-" he waited for Roman to state his name "Roman Prince" at this point, the small boy's eyes light up "you should meet my roommate!". Logan turned to face the smaller boy "oh, I do not believe I have met him yet" Patton smiles "He's really nice!! You'd like him!" All Roman could think about was if he was wrong, wrong about everything, wrong about love. He didn't feel anything, nothing. Most people believed he was really emotional, however. Roman was one of the leaders of the drama club, so of course, he would be good at Drama and expressions. Roman snaps back into reality when he feels Patton tap him "are you coming, Roman?" Patton asked him, Roman shakes his head and smiles "ah! Sorry.. I was in my own world, yeah I'll come" he had no idea what he agreed too but he followed Patton and Logan. Roman noticed that Logan was talkative towards Patton, this was pretty rare for Logan, as he was one of these people who kept to himself, so it was nice to see him, not being so, robotic like. It didn't take long for them to arrive at another house, you see they had small houses next to the school, the school pays for all the bills, however you have to buy the food and other things. Patton unlocks the door and walks in "Virgie! I'm back!" Suddenly a smaller figure walked down the stairs, only for him to freeze once he notices them. Patton smiles and turns to face Roman and Logan "Guysss! This is my roommate Virgil! Virgil! This is Logan" he points to Logan and then to Roman "and that's Roman". The smaller boy, named Virgil looks at them and then has a small smirk "so we got, Microsoft Nerd, and Disney Prince." Roman quickly come up with a come back "and it's nice to meet you too, my chemical romance" Roman just get a soft chuckle outta him "so what, you got like, a prince outfit or somethin?" Patton was smiling, seeing how Roman and Virgil were getting along. Roman flicks his bang "Actually! I have seven!". That got a giggle out of Patton "Nice one Roman" but then Logan replies "No- he really does-" which makes Patton laugh more and gets a small chuckle outta Virgil.

Roman felt something that day. Something new something you would  expect in a fairytale and it was love at first sight. Roman found his Senpai, his soulmate, the person he needed. However, he overheard Patton, Logan and Virgil talking, well.. Patton and Logan as Virgil as silent, Patton had told Logan that Virgil had social anxiety, it was odd to be honest. Virgil seemed fine, perhaps his was when more people were around them, he had to think of how he can at least become friends with Virgil and try to win him over, and protect Virgil from anyone who dared try to take him away from Roman.

This is the whining of Yandere Roman Prince

-end chapter1-