𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

It was January 3nd 2017. Two days after meeting Virgil and Patton.

Roman was really excited this morning, he remembered he had found his Senpai, the one person he would live for, the person he would die for,the person. He would kill for. Today was the third, it was the day they started back at school, he would get to be with his Senpai all he wanted! Roman got up, he decided to ask Logan to ask Patton for his and Virgil's number, just so they could make plans if wanted-
That may have been a lie, he just wanted Virgil's number, but it would be handy to have Patton's too. Roman suddenly got a text, it was from his brother, Remy, you know, the coffee addicted bitch?

Remy; hey Ro- Remus is joining school-

yeah, Roman was a triplet, he said that it kind of sucked, but at least he had people to grow up with-

Roman: why- doesn't he cause enough trouble for us already

Remy; don't ask me- ask him when he comes- all I know is, if he tries to hurt my babe, I'll kick his ass.

Remy was actually amazing, he was dating a student called Emile Picani, who was training to be a therapist, Remy was the oldest out of the trio, though he didn't act like it, he was a sassy bitch but that's what makes him who he is. Roman sigh and got ready, he walked out of his room to see Logan preparing breakfast for himself and Roman. Roman sighed dramatically and sat on the sofa, this caused a confused glance from his logical roommate, Roman had an arm rested on his head, he was being too dramatic for Logan's likings. Logan sighed "What is the problem Roman." He didn't turn away from the stove, he just asked Roman from the kitchen. "It is our first day back at school, and I still do not have a love!" Again, Roman was being too dramatic for Logan's likings "Roman. High school isn't all about romance. This isn't some.. high school  musical thing where you burst into song every 10 minuets, you don't see.. I don't know, the popular girls killing eachother for a higher authority rank" Logan fixes his glasses "now come get your food." He finished making the food "we have to get ready."

It didn't take Logan or Roman long to get to school, they both were relatively tall, and they both speed walk, so they got there pretty quick. Logan and Roman quickly spotted Patton, sitting alone on a bench, eating a cookie, They walk over and Patton smiled, he spoke, his mouth filled with cookies, it was barely audible, the only words that could be heard was 'Hi, Virgil, with friends' he swallowed the cookie bits "sorry! I said Hey! How are you two, if you're wondering, Virgil is with his friends!" This made Roman twitch a bit, thinking about who would develop a crush on Virgil at any moment. He just sighed as Logan put a hand on his shoulder, he glances up at Logan who began to speak "we should head to class"

With that they started to head to class. However, something caught Roman's eye.

//hey guys, I have a Twitter now where I'll put update dates and other stuff so you know what and when I'll update

//