Back in Business

"Hey Lillah!" Zach yelled across the hall. "Zach shh" i laughed running over to him. "You still coming over to meet the rest of the boys?" He asked while we interlocked arms and started walking to first period. "i still don't know yet Zach, im kinda nervous to meet them." "Oh dont worry, it'll be fine, you're soo pretty. they'll love you i promise!" he said. i saw someones foot come out in front of me and tripped. "ah!" i yelled and fell to the ground. Zach and i were pretty popular, so the whole thing was sadly recorded. "listen up-" i said whilst getting up. "What little girl, you jealous?" "Jealous of you? why would i-" i was interrupted. "Hey baby" Benji walked up behind me kissing her cheek.

oh and her name you may be asking.. aspen. Even though now that im 'popular' and 'pretty' she thinks she can just throw me around. Oh and her boyfriend. Benji. We used to be bestfriends until aspen stuck her nose in and started dating him.

"oh hey lillah" he smiled at me. "bye." i gave a quick smile back, picked my stuff up, and left. Benji knew i still had feelings for him and teased me about it all the time. But Zach always had my back. "you know what zach, i will come over today" "yay!" i smiled while we walked into 1st period.

After School

"you needa ride?" A voice from behind me asked. I turned around and noticed it was Benji. "Ben, im 18, i think i can drive okay?" "Alright jeez" i turned around and headed towards my car. *Bing*

New Message From "zach🤠."

zach🤠: Hey, when you coming over?"

          bby lillah: uhm, send me the address and i can come now if you want

zach🤠: yes (Address to WDW house)

          bby lillah: k thanks be there soon ly

zach🤠: ly too

End of Messages

On the way to the WDW boys house, i got hella bored, and decided to play some music. About a half hour later i was there.. I stopped my car in the driveway, got out, and started walking to the door. "Lillah! finally" Zach said greeting me at the door. "Alright, alright where are they?" i asked putting my keys in my pocket. (

she was wearing a pair of black leggings, a PINK hoodie, and Nike AF1's) "Knock on the door dummy" "oh!" i laughed. knocking on the door i hear something shouted from inside. "I'll get it" the footsteps heading to the door got closer and closer until-

? POV: woah who's that babe with zach..

-

-

What do you think of the story so far? please let me know and who you think called lillah a babe. ;) until next time, bye loves!