Questionable

? POV: woah.. who's that babe with zach?

he looked me up and down whilst licking his lips. "Jonah!" zach yelled. "huh? what?" he said and shook his head, his eyes now focused on zach. i laughed, "Hi im lillah." i said and gave him a hug. "I'm Jonah, Boys! we have a guest!" "lillah, go on inside, we'll meet you there." he yelled and pulled zach to the side.

Jonah POV

i called the boys downstairs to come meet Lillah then pulled zach to the side. "how'd you get a girl that hot to come over here." i asked. "Bro we've been friends since the beginning of the year, how'd you not know this. i post shit about her on insta all the time" "NO WAY! thats-" i was interrupted by zach. " @/ lillahheart , yeah." 

shit they go to the same school, which means she'd be way too young though. 

"uh hey zach, how old is she?" i asked. "no no no no, she's my bestfriend and you guys are gonna back off" he said walking away.

Lillah POV

I watched as the two walked away, i heard my name a few times but didnt think anything of it till i walked inside. I started to walk into the living room when i saw a herd of boys come down the stairs. but it stopped and i heard whispering. "Who's that girl-" "She is so fine bruh, ima make her mine" "christina would not approve omg but shes hot.. no corbyn! snap out of it!"after i heard that i chuckled. "Hi?" i asked, laughing. "She speaks!" a boy with almost noodle hair says. "Hi im jack, nice to meet ya" he held out his hand like a gentleman. "Hi im lillah" i said shaking his hand. "ohhh you're the famous lillah that zach always talks about" A boy with beautiful ocean eyes comes down and says. "hey lillah im daniel" he said giving me a hug. "soo whos the famous corbyn that ive been hearing about" i laugh and see a head pop around the corner. "Me?" he says. "yes you dumbass she's saying come here" daniel says almost getting mad. "woah daniel chill bro" jack said. daniel blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "sorry" he smiled. "we should all exchange numbers!" jack added, it was obvious that he was the enthusiastic one. "Sure" i said, and realized jonah and zach started walking inside. "whats going on?" jonah asked. "we're all exchanging numbers dummy" i giggled.

A few days later

(pretty soon after a few days of going over to the WDW house, she felt like she knew them all so well, so she decided to go over today, a friday finally) "Hey Daniel!" he opened the door and i gave him a kiss on the cheek. "hi love" he smiled. "hey i want one" zach pouted. "boy bye-" i said walking up to him and giving him a quick peck on his cheek. "so what do you guys wanna do today?" i asked, setting down my purse and sitting on the counter. "Truth or dare then a movie?" Jonah suggested. "Yes! that sounds fun" we began to all pile down into a circle on the floor and began. "Jack! Truth or dare?" jonah said. "dare since im not a chicken." he said and smirked. "alright, i dare you to.. lick the floor" we all laughed. "Pff easy." he stuck his tounge out and licked the floor as i cringed. "Alright my turn, Daniel truth or dare." jack asked "Truth, im a good boy." "okay.. how do you really feel about lillah?" jack smirked. i looked at him and mouthed; "I hate you" then turned back to daniel. "well see, lillah she's --"

-

-

cliffhanger ;) lemme know whatchu think and comment somethings that you may want to happen in the story. bye loves!